Chapter 18

Roc POV

Im glad Sydney enjoyed her self.Now I just wanna go home and spend time with my baby.We pulled up to the house at about 10 and we walked in.She went upstairs and changed into a black half shirt with white overalls and black combat boots.She dress just like Prince.I went and changed into a pair of my shorts and a white tee.I dont even know why she put shoes on like we going somewhere at 10 o Clock at nite.

"Sydney?"I asked her.

"Yasss"She said laying across my lap.

"Why you getting dressed up and we aint going anywhere?"

"I just  like wearing clothes"She said hopping up going into the kitchen.

"What you doing?" I said following her.She was pulling out chocolate,whip cream,and strawberries."Ohh I got you bae"i put her up on the counter.I stood in between her legs and I fed her the strawberries and stuff.Then I sprayed the whip cream in my mouth and kissed her.She laughed and kissed me back.Then our notifications went off at the same time.We checked our phones and someone had posted a collage of us on Insta,Facebook,and Twitter.We kept getting likes and comments.The person who posted it said "Im not sure who these people are but what a beautiful couple."I looked at her and smiled.

"Perfect right?"I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Perfectly Imperfect baby"She said wrapping her arms around my neck."Im going to take a shower"she said hopping down.She looked  back at me then ran upstairs.I chased her upstairs and we collapsed on the bed together. I kissed her soft lips and she kiss me back.I left soft kisses around her neck.I took off her clothes then mine.I kissed from her neck to her legs.I started eating her out.

"Damn Chres shit."she shouted.

After she came I came back up and kissed her she told me to lay back.She kissed me all the way down my body then she started sucking me up.

"Shit baby"I said as I came.I then layed her down and went in slow.

After 3 hours we went to sleep.

Sydney POV

I woke up and fell out the bed.Chres hopped up.Baby you OK.I said yeah and was about to crawl to the bathroom when Chres picked me up and took me to the bathroom.While I took a shower he brushed his teeth.

"I wanna have a family dinner tonight"he said.

"I can arrange that.What do you wanna eat"I asked coming out putting on my towel.I tied up my towel and brushed my teeth.

"I was thinking maybe you could cook some chicken,Mac and cheese,baked beans, and cornbread"He said wrapping his arms around me lookin into the mirror.

"That does sound good"I smiled pushing him out the way so I can do my hair.I put my hair in a ponytail with a side bang and walked to my closet.I pulled out a black crop top with white writing that says "Queen" and my white ripped skinny jeans with my Oreos.I put my clothes on and walked downstairs to see Chres sitting on the couch eating an egg sandwich.He was wearing a black shirt with a siver chain,white pants,and his Oreos.i went and stole half of his sandwich and took off.I finished eating and came and sat beside him on the couch.

"How did you know I was gonna wear my black and white today"I said as he put his arm around me.

"Because I know my baby"He said kissing me.Then someone knocked on the door.I got up to answer it.In walked,Brii,Quees,and Tra.Tra was staring at my ass.Mmm.Typical boy.

"Brii wanna go to the mall."I said grabbing my purse and keys to Roc's Range Rover.

"Yeah" she said.She got up with me and we were about to leave when.

"Can I go!?"Tra asked.

"Uhm sure"I said kissing Roc bye.

We pulled up to the mall.Me and Brii were talking about kids.

"Im 25 and only have one daughter.You 21 and got 3 kids and one aint even yours."She said laughing.I was laughing too.We walked in and the first place I went was  Cinnabon.I bought 5 cinnamon rolls and ate every single one.

"Fat ass"Brii said laughing at me.

"What you should be saying is That Ass"I said pointing at my big ass.I don't have the biggest boobs but one thing I got is a whole lot of ass.

"Aye Im bout to go get the new J's and some more Converse."I said walking towards Foot Locker.

"Imma be next door at that kids store."Brii said walking next door.It was only me and Tra.We ended up learning a lot about each other.He cool and all I guess.

Tra POV (Knew it was coming)

Damn Sydney is so beautiful.From her curves to all her edges.All her perfect imperfections.Man im sounding like John Legend.But I have fallen in love with her.She is a queen and should be treated like one.

"You ready t-"I cut her off by kissing her beautiful soft lips.She kissed back for a second then pulled away.

"Wow um not expecting that"She said grabbing shoes to go pay for them.

"Did you feel a spark cause I did."I said walking on her heels.She stopped and turned around.

"Even if I did I am with someone.I dont even know why that happened and how.Im sorry but we cant happen.You're a nice guy and all but i am in a happy relationship with the man I have children by.Sorry"She said then walked off to find Brii.I feel stupid.But I have to have her.She is so perfect in everything she does.I could give her the world..

4 Hours Later

Sydney POV

We are all sitting at the table with Brii ,Quees,and ...Tra.Chres gets a text on his phone.He looks at me mad as hell slams his phone in front of me.There laid a picture of Me and Tra kissing.Shit!I was gonna tell him later on.He walks upstairs and comes down with a suitcase.

"Get Out"He said.

"But baby-"I got out before he cut me off.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE"He yelled putting the suitcase outside.I cried.Brii held me in her arms and we walked outside to the car.Tra sat there smirking.Quees was looking at Tra like his worst enemy.Quees stayed there to talk to Chres.

Roc POV

"Nigga the fuck wrong with you"Quees said looking at me with anger.

"She cheated on me with yo lil brother"I said pissed off.

"Do you know that for sure"

"..."

"You shoulda let her tell you before jumping to conclusions"

"man whatever"I said walking upstairs."Let yourself out."

They left.I went to the bar.

When I got there I realized that this is where I met Sydney.I started crying tears.I drunk tons of shots .I was really drunk.This sexy bartender was no Sydney but she was looking right.

I woke up the next morning with a killer headache.I saw some girl sleeping next to me.What the hell did I do last night?

"Bitch you need to leave."I said taking aspirin.

"Well fuck you too"She said leaving.

"U already did dumbass"I said closing my door.

2 Weeks Later

Wow so much stuff been going on.Can you predict what will happen next?Probably not.But keep voting and all that good stuff.

Baiiii