Chapter 16

Roc POV

We ran in the hospital.Erin was sitting with her head in her hands.The twins were sitting beside her in their carseats.She looked at us.

"We were outside and I turned my head and I....I."Erin said.

"Leave" Sydney said calmly.

"Dont take it out on me?"Erin said standing up.

Sydney walked over to her and slapped her then went to sit down as the rest of us followed her and sat down too.Erin left.All of Sydney's family and friends came in.

2 Weeks Later

Sydney POV

I have not left this hospital since I got here.I might smell a little but i dont care.I have been sleeping in the kids room.Chres brings the twins by everyday so I can see them.I wou-

I was interrupted out my thoughts by Liyah calling my name.

"Auntie where am I?"she asked.

"You're at the hospital hun.Do you remember what happened."I asked walking over to her bed.

"Uhh yes.Me and Renz were playing ball outside.Erin was suppose to be watching us.She told us that she was going upstairs to play tag with her boyfriend.But imm not sure which tag they were playing cause she kept screaming out "Brody Im coming".But anyway.So the twins were in the living room sleeping so we asked to go outside she said shut up so we went.The ball flew in the street so we asked Erin to get it and she made us go get it.We went to go get it and a car was coming and knocked us down.Luckily it was a little Honda.It didnt run us over it just knocked us out."

"Aww ok sweetie,your mom is coming in."

"My baby!"Yada said coming in.

1 Year Later

"Baby did you get Rissy up."

"Yeah I did,Lala bout to come in here.You know she love coming in here."Chres said climbing on me kissing my lips.

"Mommy Daddyy"Lala and Rissy said coming in dog piling us."I love my family.Today is twins birthday and we are gonna take them out to Disney World.We drove here to Florida last night and rented out a loft for a week.Its just Me,Paris,Nala,Renz,and Chres.

Hello Florida!

Short I know i know.I wrote a long chapter then something happened and  I lost everything but im gonna make it up guys so dont kill mee.But anyway hope you enjoyed.Read,Vote,Comment.Baiiiiii