pool time

(Jacks p.o.v)

Mariana: Really!?

Jack: yes

Mariana: I'd love to!

Mariana gives me a great big hug and than we walk over to the table with our food, than we eat. When we finish eating we take care of our plates than go back over to the arcade.

Jack: do you want to do the rope course with me?

Mariana: sure let's go

Mariana and I go and do the rope course for about a half hour until we got board and went to play arcade games.

(Zachs p.o.v)

Today has been really fun but my boy Corbyn has been weird and quiet.

Zach: are you okay Corbyn?

Corbyn: yeah I'm okay I guess

Zach: are you sure

Corbyn: it's just I really like Marianas friend Alysha but I don't  want her to know

Zach: why?

Corbyn: because it will be weird

Zach: why would it be weird?

Corbyn: because jack is seeing Mariana and Alysha is Maris friend

Zach: just go talk to jack and Mariana about it

Corbyn: I will when we get home

(Marianas p.o.v)

Jack asked me out and I can't believe it, a week ago I I got a text from him and now we are going on a date time really flys right?
It is finally time to go home so I drive the guys home in my car and when we get there they all want to go swimming.

Jack: you should stay and swim with us

Mariana: I will go home fast and get my swimsuit and come back.

Jonah: Okay but don't be to long jack might miss you to much

I look over at jack who is now blushing like crazy so I just walk out and get in my car and go get my swimsuit. When I get home I just put my swimsuit on so that I don't have to change at the guys house but I bring clothes to change into after when I go back home. Than I go back to the guys house. When I get there nobody is outside so I set down my stuff and get ready to go inside when all of the sudden Zach comes running at me picks up and throws me in the pool all of the guys start to laugh.

Mariana: haha so funny can someone please help me out so that I can put my hair up please

Jack comes over a puts his hand down and when he does I pull him in. Than the guys laugh again. Tonight was going to be long I could tell.