Neutron Star Collision (8)

Start from the beginning

Noah waited up in the room waiting for Bella to pack her suit case since he didn't go home and pack one for himself. He looked at her once her phone rang.

"Hey, mom I'm glad you got my message, what are you doing home?" Bella asked which made Noah walk over to her and stand next to her.

"Come down mom everything is fine." Bella sighed which made Noah raise his eyebrow at, "I'll explain everything later. Mom are you there?"

Noah watched Bella's expression change to concern. He didn't know what was happening on the other side of the line. He even got even more worried once she started to say, "Don't touch her, don't touch her!"

"Bella, who has Mom?" Noah asked grabbing her arm to get her attention, but she was focused on the caller.

"Where should I meet you?" Bella asked which made Noah make a frustrated noise.

She brought her phone down staring at it before looking up at him. "You have to come with me."

"Who was on the phone, Bella? Where are we going?" Noah asked following her out the door.

"James found where we lived and has Mom. He want us to go to the ballet studio alone." Bella explained as they chose to go down the stairs instead of the elevator.

"You don't find that a bit sketchy?" Noah asked as they hurriedly walked down to the lobby.

She ignored him and hid behind a pillar seeing Jasper and Alice standing in the lobby. She grabbed his arm and pulled him hurriedly out the hotel and motioned to a taxi driver.

They got into the back of the taxi with Bella telling the driver where they wanted to go. They got to the studio and it was night time. Noah quietly followed Bella into the studio looking at all the mirrors.

"Bella, Bella, Bella where are you? Bella," Their mom's voice echoed in the room with Bella and Noah immediately running towards the sound.

Bella opened a door that showed a tv that was playing an old video clip of Bella when she was younger and in a ballet outfit. Their mom was talking to Bella which meant that James tricked Bella. They heard a chuckle after young Bella said, "I suck."

They turned around and Noah saw James, but multiple James on the mirrors in the room just staring at them. He walked out in front of them smiling. "Now that's my favorite part."

"Very stubborn child weren't you." He said as he walked towards her touching her shoulder. Noah growled moving to grab his arm off her, but he slammed his arm out and pushed him back.

"She's not even here." Bella said looking away from him when he pushed her against the wall. He pressed his forehead against hers.

"Sorry," He softly said breathing against her

"Sorry," He softly said breathing against her. "You are too easy. So, to make things more entertaining you are going to make a little film one more time. I brought this from your house hope you don't mind." He said as he brought out their mom's camera.

He began filming her, but once he mentioned Edward Bella shouted at him and he pushed her back against the wall.

"Then there is you." James said turning his attention to Noah who was rubbing his chest and glaring at James.

"While you don't appeal to me as much as your sister does, you smell just as tasty as she does. You were just as easy as she was. However, I don't want you in my film, so I have to cut you out."

With that Noah found himself thrown against a mirror that was to the side of them. He groaned touching his back. He felt pieces of glass on his back and around him. He looked at his hand and saw it had blood on it. He heard Bella screaming which made him start to try and get up.

He felt someone push him down gently and he looked to see Edward watching James with a glare, "Stay down." He said quietly before quickly going to James and Bella.

He didn't know what was happening since things started to get disoriented, but all he could hear were crashing and screams before he saw Alice talking to him before darkness claimed him.

~
Sorry for the late night update, but I've been busy and I hade to type this on my phone since I didn't have access to my computer. Let me know if there is any mistakes, so I can go back and fix it.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I feel like I could've done more with the studio scene, but let me know what you all thought.

Comment/Vote/Follow