Neutron Star Collision (8)

Start from the beginning

Rosalie smiled wide, "I love you too, Noah."

She kissed him again briefly before separating from him when Jasper started the car. Noah sat back exhaling and staring out the window.

***

They made it into Phoenix when the sun rose. Noah and Bella barely slept during the drive since they were worried and their mind too preoccupied with what had happened last night.

Jasper pulled up to a hotel which Alice had called in early to check in for a room. Once they got the room key they immediately went straight to their room suite. Noah was sitting on one of the couches in the living room when Alice sat up straight and gasped.

"What is it?" Jasper asked in concern his arm going behind Alice.

"The tracker," Alice began to say staring head of her. "He just change course."

"Where were they taken Alice?" Jasper questioned turning to pick up a pencil. He placed it in her hand and guided it towards the paper on the coffee table. As he was doing that Alice said, "Mirrors, a room full of mirrors."

She began to sketch a familiar looking place that Noah recognized, but couldn't think of what it was. Bella got up and was standing in front of the coffee able watching Alice draw. "Edward said the visions weren't always certain." She said hoping that was the case.

"Perhaps she's used to more people around her. They change their minds, her visions changes." Jasper explained to her still looking at the drawing.

"So, the course of the tracker is now leading him to the ballet studio." Bella said looking at the picture.

Noah looked at Bella standing up to be next to her, "Of course the ballet studio that's why it looked familiar."

Jasper and Alice looked up at Bella and Noah, "Both of you have been here?" Alice asked her hand coming to a stop.

"I took lessons as a kid. The school I went to had a arch just like that." Bella explained to them and Noah added more, "I used to be in dance class there when I was younger."

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Jasper asked looking at Bella and Noah in concern.

"Yeah." Bella said before her phone alerted her that Edward was calling. Noah looked at them as they seemed to be listening to the phone call.

 Noah looked at them as they seemed to be listening to the phone call

"We have to leave now." Alice said standing up from the couch grabbing her bag, "We are going to be in the lobby to check out."