Chapter 13: a month later

A month passed and animals kept being taken by Zach and Chris. But, sometimes Martin would win by sneaking around. But, sometimes Chris and Zach won. But, one day Zach and Chris were capturing ferrets as thieve bots. Martin of course was there to stop them. The fight soon began with Martin getting hits from Chris and sometimes dodging them. Chris had kicked Martin in the ribs the three times. He was about to do it again when Zach came up holding a tree branch.

"Finish him Chris". Zach said, with a grin.

"What why?" Chris asked, confused yet with a small smile.

"yes exterminate him Chris he's a bad guy he must go". Zach said.

"Okay". Chris said.

Chris took the tree branch and started hitting Martin. Every hit caused Martin to lose even more air. Chris was about to hit Martin for the fifth time when Martin grabbed the branch. Martin broke it into four pieces and threw them in different directions. So, Chris took the pocket knife from his pocket and pointed the knife at Martin's chest.

Any last words?" Chris asked, with a smirk.

"I'm sorry Chris for what I said if you ever remember. I forgive you ,too. I love you ,bro". Martin said, and closed his eyes ready for his death by his brother.

That triggered it. Chris' memory flooded back into his mind. He dropped the knife realizing what he was about to do. "Martin?" Chris said, worried if he already killed his brother.

Martin opened his eyes. "Yeah?Martin said. "Ginny". Martin muttered.

"Oh bro I'm sorry for what I did I didn't mean to hurt you. But, wait who's Ginny?" Chris said. 

"I'll explain later". Martin said, with a smile. "But right now lets rescue those animals Zach took.