Loving You

My name is Aaliyah Danielle Scott. I'm a sexy caramel complexion, 5'4, eighteen years old, with thick thighs & a big ass to match. I stay with my crack head ass mama. She smoke dope, but she providing a roof over our head. I can't complain.

I got up to go to the refrigerator, and should've known there wasn't any food. I'll just drink some water. I went to the bathroom to run my tub water. I got in, & decided to wear some dark blue beached ripped skinny jeans & a black half shirt with ' DOPE ' on the front & slipped on my Jordan Concords. I put my long black hair in a messy cute bun.

I walked outside our apartment complex, & seen my homegirl Lariyah sitting on the porch. I sat down by her.

Me : Hey boo ! What you got going ?

Lariyah : Nothing for right now, but I'm going to this party later.

Me : Where at ?

Lariyah : In New Orleans. My friend Jaylen coming to get me. You should ride because his homeboy coming too.

Me : You know I'm down, but I ain't studden no nigga.

Lariyah : I feel you. Where your mama ?

Me : Girl I don't know. She came home last night with some dope fiend ass nigga, & I haven't seen her every since then.

Lariyah : Ha ha ha ha , girl chill out that's yo mama man. I gotta go get some cigars , so let's walk to the corner store.

We got up & started walking. It was hot as hell. It was some niggas standing on the corner, but only one stood out to me. He was dark skinned, with curly hair, & grey eyes. He smirked at me when he noticed I was looking at him. I turnt my head & went in the store. Lariyah brought at least 5 cigars & a six pack of ' Sex on The Beach ' . Smh and you better believe all this is for her. I didn't have nothing but like 5 dollars , so I decided I would save it for something to eat later .

While we were leaving, the guy I was talking about stopped me.

??? : Ma , can I get at you for a second ?

Me : My name ain't ' Ma ' , but what's up ?

??? : My bad. Can I get your name then beautiful?

Me : Aaliyah

??? : Jamal

Me : Nice to meet you, but I gotta go my friend waiting on me.

Jamal : Can I get your # ?

I put my name is phone under ' Liyah ♥ '. He smiled & I left. I decided on heading to Lariyah's house because I know her mama cooked & my stomach was touching my back. Her mom had made some red beans & rice. I tore that shit up. Lariyah & I got high & went to sleep. We ended up waking up an hour before the party. I got dressed at her house & we went outside to wait on Jaylen.

He pulled up in a white Mercedes Benz. Lariyah looked at me & just grinned. She introduced us & now we were headed to the party. It was packed & turnt up already. I went & got something to drink. ' T Pain's ' Up & Down ' came on. I started having a good time & danced a little bit. I went to the bathroom & seen Lariyah in Jamal's face. I walked up to them.

Me : Yall know each other ?

Jamal : Yea , I didn't know this was your friend.

Me : Yeah we been friends since 5th grade. Lariyah you ready to leave yet?

I noticed she had a clear little baggie with something white in it, in her hand. It looked like cocaine. She tried to hurry up & put it in her pocket.

Lariyah : Yea girl let's go. Thanks Mal :)

Jamal : Yeah. So, Liyah you gone call me or keep me wondering?

Me : Sure.

As Lariyah & I walked down the hallway, I heard somebody talking.

???? : Yeah that's that nigga right there. We gone get his ass when he go to his car.

Even though I didn't know Jamal like that, I felt. I should tell him. I told him what the guy had said. He thanked me & told me to leave before I got hurt. On the way home, Lariyah was acting weird. I looked over her ass & was glad when they dropped me off.

Well I thought I was glad to be home until I opened the door. I walked in & seen my mom on the floor naked. It was at least 8 niggas in the room.

Me : What the fuck is going on ?

Mama : Nothing baby can you help me out.

Me : I said what is it ?

The one nigga that I recognized was a corner hustler. His name was Troy . The rest of the niggas was just staring at my ass & shit.

Troy : Your mama owe us for some dope. So do you have the money or if not we fucking you & her in everyway possible.

I'm thinking to myself what the hell had she done. I don't know if I should run or what. I kicked him in his nuts & took off running down the street. I ran all the way to Lariyah's house. Her mom answered the door, & let me in. I spoke & ran to Riyah's room. When I walked in , she was just staring into space like she was lost. She had this needle sticking out of her arm.

*** LIYAH MEET JAMAL !

*** IS RIYAH ON DRUGS ?

*** IS JAMAL OK ?

*** IS LIYAH'S MAMA GOING TO BE OK ?

Readers please comment , rate, and let me know what yall think ! PLEASE !!!

- t.Hatch ♡