Chapter 8: 3 Against 5

3 days later

  "We've finally found them pups!" said Rocky. "Good, on 3, 1,2,3!" said Rubble and they busted through the door and woke Chase and the pups up. The pups growled at each other and charged at each other. "Chase launched Rocky and Zuma, then went for Rubble. Skye and Everest went for Tundra and Rosie and were brawling out. Every time Rubble a punch would throw a punch, Chase would avoid it and always land a punch afterwards. "Stop dodging!" said Rubble as he tried to throw another punch but Chase speared Rubble threw the back door and they went rolling down the hill. Marshall got up and fired a tranquilizing gun with darts with a liquid in it at Rocky, Zuma, Tundra, and Rosie, and they were knocked out. "Marshall, you're awake!" said Everest as she leaped on Marshall and started kissing him.

    Chase and Rubble finally stopped rolling down the hill and they began to fight some more. "You can't win Chase! You're weak and pathetic!" said Rubble. "If I'm so weak and pathetic, then how come I'm kicking your ass?!" said Chase. Skye, Everest, and Marshall came down the hill and tried to stop them. Skye and Everest held Chase back, and Marshall put Rubble in this technique that Ryder taught him. "Let go of me Marshall!" said Rubble. "Marshall said "SHHH! SHH!" And Rubble said "Oh, I'm getting sleepy!" And he fell asleep on the ground.

    "Whoa, what did you do Marshall?" said Chase. "Ryder taught me that and said it would help in the future. Plus I wanted to do that for a long time." said Marshall. "Cool! Wait where are Rocky and the other pups at?" said Chase. "Oh I took care of them, I picked up this tranquilizer from Katie's clinic and it had a liquid in it that knocks their sense back in." said Marshall.

    The pups headed back up the hill and into Jake's cabin, and put Rubble in a cage. Rocky and the other pups woke up and said "Ugh, what happened?" "It's a long story!" said Everest.