twenty two

selena |

Justin and I return to my house and just stay and watch movies for a while . " Baby lets go out to eat tonight , my treat of curse only the best for my baby " Justin tells me and hes playing with my hair as i lay on his chest. The little things like that mean the most to me , i know that soon we wont have all of that because we will be busy with the tour . Things worry me because I know that there will be alot of girls on this tour , beautiful girls . I dont want what happened last time to happen again , I cant lose him again hes too important to me . I dont realize that tears are coming out of my eyes until Justin pulls me up and asks me why im crying . " baby whats wrong , does your head or tummy hurt ?" i laugh because he knows me so well but i just shake my head and say no while i wipe away my tears . " then what is it babylove "  " what if it happenes again justin , what if you find another girl thats better than me and you leave me . I dont want that to happen youre my life . In such a short amount of time you have become so important and im not letting you go again " He just looks at me and laughs , I raise my eyebrow but he just keeps laughing which kind of pissed me off so i rolled my eyes and start walking towards the stairs , he pulls me and back and in for a kiss . my back finds a wall and i look up , knowing that tears are still falling down my face i try to wipe them but he pulls my hands down to my side . " Selena , losing you the first time was one of the most painful things i have ever done , you are the light of my life and without you i dont know how i would get out of bed every morning , i mean honestly i dont think i would because there wouldnt be a point to living life without you . I have fallen in love with every single part of you and evry little thing my lovebug " at this point im a mess and have so many tears pouring down my face . " I love you baby " i tell him . " I cant wait to show you have much i love you babygirl " my heart melts to that as i put my lips on his . 

@ justinbieber me and my girl rocking till the end ' loml 😢🔐😻  my fav & i cant wait to tour and live the rest of my life with her

@ justinbieber
me and my girl rocking till the end ' loml 😢🔐😻  my fav & i cant wait to tour and live the rest of my life with her . 💗 | eight months strong . @ selenagomez

Wow im great i finally updated ! next step is book 2 ! 😼 i love you guys