Regrets (J-Hope×Jisoo)

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me?"

I looked up and saw a fox-looking girl. She's pretty. Oh! I remember, she's Seo Jisoo. My classmate in Calculus.

"Jisoo?" I asked.

"You remember me." She smiled.

"Of course." I chuckled.

"I left my hanky over there," she pointed beside the history book I brought.

"Oh? So this is yours." I smiled.

She blushed a little and nodded. Cute.

"Here you go." I handed her handkerchief.

"Thanks," She smiled. "By the way, what really happened to you? You went missing for four months. It's a waste that you didn't finished all your subjects. You're a good student though." She asked and sat beside me.

She's a good student as well.

"As you heard from other people, it's a false accusation."

"It must be hard for you to be on that position. You don't deserve it." She said.

"But hey, I'm out now."

"It's nice to see you very positive." She chuckled. I smiled in return. "By the way, here's are some notes from past subjects. I hope you'll pass them all." She handed me a flash drive. "It contains some research and presentation from our professors. I hope it'll helped you."

Seo Jisoo, she's always like this to her classmates. Helping them a lot. Although sometimes, she was taken for granted by others but she doesn't care. As long as she's doing a good work.

"Thanks a lot, Jisoo."

"If you have questions, you can always approach me."

Looks like I had a friend on my come back.

Weeks passed and Jisoo and I have been hanging out a lot. She always help me to my subject and I help her as well. Little I didn't know that I'm falling to her. Not because of her beauty but because of who she is. She's a huge geek, she loves watching western movies, especially Avengers. She's also very funny, she makes a good jokes. And also, she's very humble and has a genuine heart.

"Heeeey~ earth to Hobiiii???" She waved her hands in front of my face.

I snapped out. "What was it again?" I asked.

"Yah! You're not listening!!!" She frowned.

We decided to go out for a while since school was stressing us so much. We went to Han River and sat down under a huge tree. There was few people cycling around the area.

"I'm sorry." I chuckled.

"Anyway, going back, I said that I miss my parents so much." She sighed. "I miss their love and attention. I miss their words of encouragement and such."

"You should visit them soon. They're at your hometown, right?" I said as I put one kimbab inside my mouth.

"They're... gone." She slowly said. "Someone murdered them, I couldn't find the killer but they said he or she is just around. I'm so mad, Hoseok-ah." Her tears started to form.

"Hey~ don't cry." I said and sat beside her. I pat her shoulder.

"I don't know. I feel that I failed being their daughter. I cannot even give them that justice." She suddenly cried out loud. She buried her head to my chest.

"I know it's not okay, but soon. After we graduate, let's find the killer. Let's give your parents the justice they deserve. I will definitely help you, Jisoo." I continue patting her shoulder as she cries to my chest.