I ended my performance and I saw the smile on our instruction's face. I was really happy and satisfied.

"Okay," our instructor stood up and faced us. "Everyone has performed?" She asked and we all nodded. "Okay, good. I'll be announcing the representatives on upcoming dance competition." She stopped. "There will be three in this branch. First, from Inspirit Academy Lee Howon." Everyone clapped their hands. "Second, Lovelinus Academy, Lee Mijoo. You did great today and I would live to see your performance again." She commented.

I stood up and bowed at her. My friends beside me were congratulating me.

"Lastly, ARMY Academy, Jung Hoseok. You did well also. Well, as expected. It was a new and fresh dance."

What? He's from ARMY Academy? My former school?

He stood up and bowed at her. I stared at him unable to believe that he's from ARMY Academy. Suddenly, all memories from my former school came back and I felt a pang in my heart.

I was a student before in ARMY Academy, quite popular and known because of my skills and being friendly. I had a boyfriend there, his name is Kim Namjoon. He's very smart and kind. We always end up being competitors in academics but I always get the first place. But it doesn't affect our relationship until one day...

"YAH! LEE MIJOO!" Someone shouted my name.

I looked behind me and saw a bunch of girls glaring at me.

"What can I do for you?" I tried to be strong and friendly but inside I was so afraid.

"What can you do to us?! Well, in case that you don't know. Namjoon oppa almost killed himself." The girl in the center said.

I see. Namjoon's fangirls.

"What?" I scoffed. "He can't do that. And for what reason anyway?"

"His father scolded him for being 2nd. You were just using him for you to be the 1st placer."

"I don't know what you are talking about but we are helping each other."

"Helping? More like pulling him down for you to reach the top."

"What are you talking about?!" I almost shouted.

"Just ask him."

After classes, Namjoon and I were walking to home.

"Hey." I said and started a conversation.

"Hm?"

"There were girls who confronted me earlier-" he cut me.

"Ah." He chuckled. "So you heard that as well?"

"I know that wasn't true, right? Your father was really nice. And we are helping each other!" I said.

"My father didn't get mad at all. But you know, I hate it when you always end up first."

"What?" I stopped.

"For real. I really hate it." He also stopped not facing me. "I actually made you my girlfriend because I thought I'll be finally be the first. But you-" He sighed.

"Namjoon-ah."

"Let's just break up. I don't really like you. I don't love you at all." He said coldly and walked away.

I was left there, in a dark alley. Tears wear flowing on my face.  I didn't know what to do. I just cried. My phone suddenly rang. It was my mom. Probably, she’ll ask me to buy something for tonight.