I closed my eyes until I fell asleep.

---

“Min Yoongi.”

I heard people around me were chatting and my mom called me. I slowly opened my eyes.

I was at the hospital.

I was right. Suddenly, I remembered Jiae.

“Mom…”

“Oh my goodness! You’re awake!” Mom exclaimed.

Everyone gather around me; my friends, my parents and my brother.

“Where’s Jiae?” I asked.

Mom sighed. “She is at the next room. She doesn’t want us to visit her.”

Why?

I just stayed silent for a while. “Can I rest more?” I asked.

Everyone nodded and headed out of the room. I need to check my Jiae. My moomin.

After several weeks staying here at the hospital I never asked Jiae and everyone was not talking about her.

“Mom, can I visit Jiae?” I asked.

“Can you?” She said.

“Yeah, I mean she is just next to this room.” I said and got up on my bed. I can finally walk and just for a few days I will be discharged.

I went out of my room and went to Jiae’s. I did not open the door yet. I was so nervous that made me stared the door. What happened to her? How was she?

Questions were playing in my mind. I didn’t know why. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

There she was sitting on a wheelchair. I can’t help but to tear up. What have I done to my woman?

“Jiae.” I called her softly.

She turned her head to me. She looked shocked at first but suddenly changed. She was glaring at me as her tears flow on her face.

“Get out, Min Yoongi. I don’t want to see your face anymore.” She said coldly.

I didn’t listen and went in. I stood in front of her. She was just staring out the windows.

Now, I finally understood why she didn’t want anyone to visit her. I heard from some nurses yesterday that she got paralyzed.

“How are you?” I asked.

She scoffed. “What happened to me? Are you freaking serious Yoongi?! I am paralyzed from waist to bottom.” She cried out loud as she said those words.

I felt there was something pierced my heart. I unknowingly cried also. This was my entire fault.

“This is your fault. I can’t walk because of you. I can’t even finish my projects due last week.”

She still talked about her work despite being injured.

“You should rest, Jiae instead of thinking to your work.” I said.

“Rest?! I wish I just died.”

My anger rose up and blood started to boil. Why would she thought of dying?!

“What are you talking about?!” I shouted.

“Why are you shouting? This is your fault that I can’t walk anymore. This is your fault, Yoongi!” She shouted back.