8

Maya
*4 months later*

I was now 5 months pregnant and already wanted this baby out of me. I wasn't throwing up anymore, just gaining a lot of weight more weight then my other pregnancies.. I don't know why but this has been my hardest pregnancy.

I've been more tired.. my face and feet were chubby. I also been craving more weird foods. We still don't know the gender but today we are having our gender reveal party and finding out and I'm beyond excited.

"Baby let's go!" Chris yells. "I'm coming!" I yell before waddling down the stairs. "I'm sorry that I'm not as fast I used to be." I say.

He chuckles before kissing my lips. I pull away and look behind him and see my sandals on the ground. "Can u get my sandals for me?" I ask, he turns and gets my sandals before handing them to me. I put them on with his help and look in the full body mirror.

 I put them on with his help and look in the full body mirror

(Maya's Outfit)

"Ugh I'm so fat!" I groan, he gets behind me and wraps his arms around my stomach. "Your not fat, your creating life right now." He says and pecks my neck. "Yeah and that causes me to be fat." I say.

"Stop staying your fat baby, you are beautiful. I love u." He says. I turn and kiss him. "Alright forreal now we gotta go... we gonna be late for our own party." He says grabbing his keys.

"Daddy that's what your wearing?" I ask him. "Yeah what's wrong with it?" He asks

 "Yeah what's wrong with it?" He asks

I look him up and down one more time. "Nothing." I say before walking out the door.

We drive to Gabriella's house because that is where the party was gonna take place. We finally make it there and of course we were late.

"HEY!" I hear people say when we walk in. Chris friends, My friends, my parents and Chris mom were there. The kids were there too, even including Chris daughter Royalty.

We greet everyone and once I'm done I go straight to the food and Chris fat self was right behind me. "I love salsa!" I beam, dipping a chip in the salsa and bitting it.

"I know you do." He says and chuckles filling his plate with food. "Really yall just came and y'all already eating?" Tyga says walking up to us. "I'm pregnant." I say rubbing my belly.

"What's your excuse?" Tyga asks Chris. "I like food my nigga." He says. "My favorite food is this one right here." He adds before grabbing my butt. I chuckle. "That's why your pregnant." Tyga says before chuckling and walking away.

"I wanna know the gender so badly!" I beam and sit on the couch, I couldn't be on my feet any longer. "Me too." Chris says and rubs my stomach.

"So have you guys thought of names?" Chris mom asks us. "If it's a boy it's gonna be Christopher jr and if it's a girl.. Brooklyn." Chris says. "For a girl I like Wynter or like Zander for a boy." I say. "Wynter is nice but our son is gonna be named Christopher jr." he says. "Well have to see." I say and smile at her.

"Alright.. are y'all ready to find out the gender!" Gabriella asks us. I nod. "Hell yeah!" Chris says and I chuckle. "Alright so.. a couple weeks ago me and Maya went to the doctor and they wrote the gender on a piece of paper and gave it too me. In this giant ballon, there is confetti inside. If the confetti is blue it's a boy, pink then it's a girl." Gabriella explains.

Everyone nods along indicating that they understand. "Alright here." She says handing us darts. "Y'all are gonna throw the darts at the ballon and find out the gender." She says.

"Are yall ready!" Gabriella yells. "Yes I wanna know what's growing in me!" I yell and everyone laughs. "Go!" She yells. I throw a dart and it lands next to the ballon. I groan. Chris throws one and it pops the ballon and pink confetti flies everywhere.

"It's a girl!" I yell and Chris hugs me. I start tearing up as he hugs me tighter and he kisses me while everyone cheers. I pull away and see tears in his eyes. "Aww baby." I say wiping his tears with my thumbs.

"I'm so happy baby." He says and wraps his arms around me. "I know.. you wanted a girl." I say pecking his lips. We sit at our table and people start coming up too say congratulations.

-----------------------------------------------

thanks for readin❤️ love u guys, imma tryyy to update more

•maya•