Jealousy~(part 2)

(Taylor's Pov)
I kept licking up and down up and down repeatedly. She was a moaning mess and I liked it. I liked how she moaned for daddy. It made me even harder. "Ugh ugh Daddy I-I'm going t-to cum" she squealed. I looked up at her as she was arching her back and stopped.
(Y/n Pov)
I was so close to cumming then he stopped. I mean it irritates the fuck out of me but I kinda understood it was my punishment for 'flirting'. "Tayyyyy" I whined. He pulled down his pants ten rammed into me not letting me adjust to his big size. "UGH" I moaned loudly. He kept going at a steady pace. The room smelled like sex and lust. All you could hear was loud moans and grunts mixed with the slapping of skin. "T-Tay faster I'm gonna C-cum" I moaned. "Me too baby" he went faster then before making my body jolt against his. "Ugh ugh ugh TAY" I screamed. I released all over his member. He kept ramming into to me tho so then I can ride my high out and he can hit his. He slammed in one last time making me Yelp because of how sensitive I am rn. Then he cummed inside me (I'm on the pill don't worry 😉) he fell down next to me and I layed my head in his chest. Felling his heavy breathing. "That-was-really-good-sex" he barely breathed out. "Yep I probably can't walk now" I giggled. "Good that's what you get" he smirked. "Your such a brat Tay" you laughed. "But you love me" he smiled."sometimes" I poked his nose running into the bathroom almost tripping. "Round 2""Hell yeah" I squealed excited turning the shower on.
(A/n Sorry haven't updated for awhile I have another smut coming soon too)