Scrambled Eggs and Maple Syrup || Tom

"You two are like scrambled eggs and maple syrup! Obviously meant to be put together and be magnificent!" 

Raising my eyes up from the pages, my face wrinkled itself in a grimace of distaste. 

"Okay, maybe that wasn't the best example, but only because you haven't tasted it yet-" 

"And I'm not about to." 

He took a seat in front of me and wiggled his hands in the air for a dramatic effect. "Why won't you listen to me, Y/N? You would be such a great couple!" 

Raising my eyebrow, I gave Harrison an 'are we really doing this again' look. He was waiting patiently for my response with his head slightly tilted to the side and with his eyes unwilling to blink. I opened my mouth to say something back to him, but then I remembered his behavior this past few weeks. 

Every time Tom, myself, and Harrison would get together to hang out, Haz would stay for no more than half an hour and then disappear. Tilting my head to the side like a bird, I narrowed my eyes at Haz. 

"Is that why you've been disappearing with ridiculous excuses and leaving me and Tom alone?" 

One corner of his mouth shot up in a perfect 'Harrison smirk'. "Maybe. I was just kinda hoping you would, you know, fall in love with him." With that, Harrison went into a full on pouting mode. "But hey! My excuses are not ridiculous." 

I raised my eyebrow again as I set the book I was reading down on the table. Harrison clearly wasn't going to leave me alone, so trying to read like this had no point. 

"You told me you needed to spend some quality time with your cat because she's been really upset that you've been away from home so much." 

Shrugging, Harrison let out a laugh at his most recent excuse. "So? Touring away from London has been really tough for our relationship." He nonchalantly informed me while he stood up and walked over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. 

"You don't have a cat!" I laughed. He turned and pointed the bottle at me. 

"But you didn't protest when I said you and Tom would be a great couple." 

After giving my chair a little push away from the table, I walked to my room to grab my camera. My lunch break was over, and I had to go help Joshua, the official photographer of the Spider-man: Homecoming movie, set up a small photoshoot for Tom. I remained silent. 

"Oh my, you actually like him!" 

I returned with a camera in my hands and a blush on my cheeks. 

"Well, that's my answer right there." He flipped the bottle in the air and offered it to me when it landed back in his hand. A big grin was plastered on his face. With a little bit of evil in his eyes. Of course I didn't see that as I was already drinking from the bottle while navigating toward the door. 

"He likes you back."

My response was, of course, to gracefully choke on water. Turning around to face him with wide eyes, he had that smirk on his face again. My reaction pleased him very much. He was enjoying how stunned I was, but little did he know Tom's confession wasn't the reason for it. 

Soon enough, we were already near the set and Tom came into the view. He was sitting on one of those balcony railings of an apartment building wearing his spidey suit. While scarcely paying attention to Harrison's babbling anymore, I looked up at Tom and gave him a little wave. He saw us approaching and gave me a quick smile.

"Are you free on Saturday?" Harrison brought my attention back to him. 

"Yes." Turning my head to face him again, I had a confused look on my face. "Wait, for what?"