23. Stay

I pocket my phone and head out of my hotel room, walking towards Corey's. It's only three doors down from me so it takes only milliseconds for me to reach him, my hand coming up to knock but he beats me to it, pulling his door open with a smile.

"Were you waiting?" I laugh as he steps aside to let me step inside.

"What? No of course not" he insists making me chuckle as he walks over to his suitcase.

I look around his room while he continues to pack, a wave of sadness rushing over me. I didn't want him to go.

"You look deep in thought" he points out, stopping his task and looking intently at me.

I sigh, running my fingers through my hair as I turn to face him, "are you sure you have to go?" I ask softly, watching his face soften as he walks towards me.

"Sabs are you gonna miss me or something?" he asks playfully, pulling me into his arms.

"What? No, of course not" I insist making him chuckle as he reaches up to catch the tears I hadn't even noticed.

"Sabby" he says softly, his hand lingering on my cheek.

"Don't go" I beg, my blue eyes locking onto his.

"I have to go baby" he whispers, the pet name making my knees tremble as I stare up at him.

"Be my boyfriend" I beg, the words slipping past my lips before I can stop them "I don't need to think about it anymore, I just need you Cor."

He stares at me wide eyed, his mouth falling open in shock. "Are you only asking this because I'm leaving, because if you think I won't wait" I cut him off with my lips, pressing mine against his and praying he doesn't pull back.

Much to my happiness he doesn't. Instead I feel his hands fall to my waist, pulling me closer as my hands come around his neck, pulling on his short brunette hair. It was softer than I imagined but then again imagining things about Corey was new for me. A low moan escapes his lips as I fight to deepen the kiss but he pulls back with a chuckle.

"Slow down there girlfriend" he teases, "we have plenty of time for that" he laughs.

Hearing the simple word spill from his lips makes my heart swell in ways I never thought imaginable.

"Shit now I really don't want to go" he laughs, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I wish you could stay" I whisper.

"You'll be home soon and then we can be together all the time."

"Good" I smile as I stare up at him, "because there's nowhere else I'd rather be."