Weirdo

YN pov~
I still can't shake off the feeling of almost kissing him. I mean I wanted to. But at the same time...I don't want to ruin things. I finished up my slice of cake and put my plate and things in the sink.' Maybe I should do dishes' I thought to my self looking at the mess of bowls and pans we made baking that cake. And then I thought about how lazy I am.' Uuggghh' I said bringing my self to the sink pulling up my sleeve.

I finished up doing dishes and dryed off my hands. " all done." I say aloud to my self. Ciel was upstairs in our room( yes we shared a room but usually I slept on the floor). So I decided to go for a walk. I walked up the stairs to tell Ciel. "Hey, Ciel I'm going for a walk wanna join me?" I asked from the door frame. He looked over his shoulder at me from his computer. He was watching Diabolic lovers. Of course. He paused the anime. " Yeah sure." He responded getting up walking over to me. " I think it's actually pretty chilly out you'll probably need a jacket." He said looking down at me. " mhm" is my only response as I go to our now shared closet and grabbed his Black Butler hoodie sliding it over my head. " Alrighty let's gooo." I say getting excited.

CIELs pov~
As we walked Down the pavement she started shivering. Is she still cold? I mean that hoodie is pretty big on her. " Hey, are you cold?" I ask and she nods. I debated weather to do it or not but I did it anyway and put my arm around her. Her response was to walk closer to me. I can't believe she didn't push my arm away.

We kept walking and some people just stared at us. Why are they looking at us like that? ' is that Ciel star?' ' omg it's him!!' ' is that YN ?' ' why does he have his arm around her?!' Of course. Fangirls. I picked up my pase walking faster so they wouldn't try to come over. I love my fans...but I love YN more.

We saw a park and Y/N ran to it. " Hey! Wait up!" I yelled running after her. She sat on the swing" Push me!" She said childishly. I pushed her gently. "Faster!!!" She said " then swing your legs you dork!" I laughed " I don't want to weirdo!" She laughed back. Mhm weirdo. That's a nickname she has always called me. It's not special but still makes me smile. She's my dork and I'm her weirdo. I have to tell her these feelings soon.

It soon got dark and we started walking back to the house. " That was fun." She said smiling up at me." Yeah, I feel like a little kid again." I smiled back." You always act like a little kid ya doof." She said. " yeah." I agreed.

-Time skip-

Y/N pov~
I was snuggled up in the blankets watching a horror film. I loved scary movies. When I was little my mum would constantly have on the horror channel. So I'm use to the awful acting and easily noticed fake blood.

As the show came to a end Ciel came in and sat next to me. " Um Y/N I need to tell you something." He said in a awkward tone. " Shoot." I said gesturing for him to continue. " well...mhm I..like..y-popcorn. Yeah I really like popcorn." He said taking some of the popcorn in front of me. For a second I thought he was going to say he liked me. Mhm,

Ciels pov~

I completely ruined it. Ugh . I'm way to awkward to admit my feelings to her. She just laughed and that pretty smile hinted at her face. She shakes her head" Weirdo.". God I fell for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry if this story sucks. But I do have fun writing it. So I'll see ya in the next chapter my lil demons!