I love you, you dork~

Ciels pov~
The sun light flooded into my room as Y/N opened the curtains. " Time to get up sleepy head!" She giggled. She's so adorable sometimes. She climbed on the bed and booped my noise. Today was the day I had to confess to her.

That I love her....

The smell of breakfast filled the house. I got up and followed Y/N down stairs. She had prepared  a whole breakfast eith Y/f/f{ your favorite food}. It was her favorite and she cooked it when ever she could. " wow this looks delicious." I said looking at the set table " Thanks" she replied sitting down. I sat down a cross from her and began eating my food.

After breakfast I put out plates in the sink and whent up stairs." Hey Y/N I'm going to do some filming!" I tell her from the top step letting her know so she doesn't walk in. " K!" She replied turning on the T.V.

I close the door to our room. I decided sence I can't tell her face to face how I feel,I'll tell her over a video. I cleaned the room up and set down some candles getting everything ready.

I sat my camera up and started recording. Oh god please don't let this be the wrong thing to do.

Y/N pov~
Whilst Ciel was upstairs recording I decided to clean up a bit. The place was getting pretty messy. I do the dishes and sweep the floors and wash of the counters and etc.

I take a break and look at  my accomplishment. " mhm" I smile to myself seeing that my iner Levi had came out.
I was about to sit back down when Ciel called me upstairs."Hey, y/n can you come up here for a second?" He called. " Yeeeee sure" I said back. I walked up the stairs to him waiting at the top step.

" So what did you n-" I was cut off by him putting a blind fold over my eyes. " C-CIEL?!?" I laughed. " What the hell dude." I asked as he lead me into a room.

As soon as entered the smell of  y/f/s { your favorite sent} candles filled my noise. He sat me down in a chair and took of my blind fold. I was in front of a computer in our room that was decorated with candles and rose petals. Before I could ask him were he got the roses he cut me off  playing a video on the computer.

It was him. He was sitting in the same chair and looked pretty nervous. After about 13 seconds of silence in the video he finally started talking.

{ Video}
" Y/N.......We have been friends for as long as I can remember. You have always been there for me when I need you. Heh hell your there even if I don't. You always understood me when no one else did and were always there to pick me up if I was down. You have made me happy on days I didn't think I could even fake a smile on. And your smile...it's one of my favorite things. A long with your laugh and your beautiful eyes. I don't know what I would do if I lose you. You are like my price possession that I have to keep safe. And I know saying this will probably make me lose you but....y/n...I love you. More then a friend. And I don't know if you feel the same but I have loved you ever since I met you. And I don't think I could bare another guy taking you.So y/n..."

Y/n pov~
The video cut of and Ciel began to talk finishing what the video was going to say " Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked Down at me with a nervous smile. I stared at him for a second. Did that actually just happen. I'm so shocked. I notice he starts to look disopointed. I quickly stand up with a proud simile." Yes Ciel. I would love to be your girlfriend!" I hug him and he hugs me back. I was smiling so wide I must have looked stupid.

" Thank god you said yes!" He smiled " why would I say no? " I looked at him and He shook his head saying " I didn't think you felt the same." Hearing that I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his. He kissed back resting his hands on my waist.

" I love you, you dork~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED