Necktie (JeongIn)

Start from the beginning

“That’s your-” Jimi-shi cut me.

“What’s that?” He took a closer look.

“It’s a necktie!” Taehyung-shi laughed followed by Jimin-shi. “Are you confessing to him?”

“What? No. Actually I saw-” This time Jungkook-shi cut me.

“Do you even know what it means to give a necktie?” He looked kind of wants to laugh.

“Uhm, no. I-”

“We’ll go, now. I think we need to leave the two of you alone.” Jimin-shi and Taehyung-shi stood up and walked away while laughing.

What’s wrong with them?

“Why did you give a tie?” He chuckled a bit.

What the heck? I’m giving it to him because it was his.

“So what?” I asked.

“Do you even know what it means?” he finally let a laugh.

“No? Okay, let me clear this to you-”

“It means you are saying that you like me. Like confessing.”

“What?” I scoffed. “Wow! You’re so funny ha-ha. Confessing? Are you crazy? I’m not even close to you.” I said annoyingly and he just laughed. “Why are you laughing?” I shouted. Some students looked on us but I didn’t care.

“You don’t have to shout.” He closed the box and handed back to me. “Maybe we should try dating?” he said jokingly and chuckled.

Oh my gosh!

“What?!” I rolled my eyes. “For your information, I’m not confessing to you nor asking you to date me. I just was giving back what’s yours. It’s your necktie right? One of your “fangirls” went through your things and stole that. I’m being nice here while you- ugh! You’re so annoying!” I said angrily and walked away from him.

After the incident I went straight to my homeroom since class will start in a few minutes. While our teacher was discussing I received a message from Soul unnie.

“Lovelyz! We’re going to have collaboration with other group for the end-year celebration! Let’s meet later after classes on our practice room, okay?”

Woah! This is amazing. I wonder who they are. We, Lovelyz, are known here in school as the best acapella group. We sometimes perform short live acapella to some events and record for the school radio.

After classes I went straight to our practice room. I can see that all of the Lovelyz members were already present and I can see some guys but couldn’t recognize them.

“I’m sorry I’m late.” I said as I enter the room.

“Okay! We’re complete now.” Soul unnie said and everyone gathered into a circle.

What the heck… these guys… It’s the Bangtan Boys.

My eyes widen and looked at Jiae unnie. “Jiae unnie, why are they’re here?” I asked.

“Bangtan Boys and Lovelyz will collaborate for the end-year event.” She said.

I looked over Jimin-shi who was sitting between Jungkook-shi and Taehyung-shi. They were smiling at me and chuckling. Gosh! This is so embarrassing. They thought earlier that I’m confessing to Jungkook.

“Is there any problem, Yein?” Soul unnie asked.

“Oh, none. Not at all.” I said and awkwardly smiled at her.