Latest Video

Y/N had Craig (Miniladd) and Brock (Moosnuckel) over this Thursday to hang out, both of them are actually going to be here tomorrow with Y/N and Kizuna, they promised they won't get in the way.

Craig
"Adam told me that you and Kizuna AI are working tomorrow".

Brock
"Is it a date?".

"No, we are just gonna make a video together as friends and coworkers".

Craig
"What does she even do?".

"Let me show you.....She just uploaded a video".

Y/N clicked on Kizuna AI's latest video, called [♥♥♥heart skips a beat♥♥♥]

Craig
"Heart skips a beat?".

The video starts with Kizuna welcoming the audience to her video.

Kizuna AI
"Hello everyone, YouTuber Kizuna AI here, and I have special announcement here for you all!".

She looks at the camera and turns very red, she began to stutter on her words.

Kizuna AI
"Recently.....".

She turns even more red than before, and makes a heart shape with her hands.

Kizuna AI
"I have fallen in love ♥".

Brock
"I wonder who it is?".

Craig
"Could it be Frost?'.

"She must like someone else".

Kizuna AI
"Thing is, I liked him since he hit 400,000 subscribers, so a really long time...".

"That's 2 years ago...".

Kizuna AI
"He makes really funny content, and recently we are going to collaborate together to make a video".

Kizuna​ AI
"I expect him to watch this by Saturday, hopefully... He'll feel for me to...Or else...♥".

Craig"Okay that's just creepy"

Craig
"Okay that's just creepy".

Kizuna AI
"Here's a hint for you all, he is popular YouTuber, and is friends with Vanoss!".

"Oh Christ...It is me".

Craig
"We'll promise, we won't cock block you two".

"Look, I'm just gonna tell her that I'm not exactly ready for girlfriend yet, she'll understand right?".

Brock
"Did you just hear her say or else?".

"She's really cute, but I don't really see her like that, I barely even know her".

Craig
"She seems like the crazy girl, we'll bring Anthony (BigJigglyPanda) in case".

Craig
"Because if something happens, people can hear his screams and call the police".

"No it's alright, just you two will be alright".