"Don't take tension and don't think about anything. Stress isn't good for my babies...!" manik asked tugging her hair strands behind her ears.

"I will try...!" She nodded her head looking down. Both looked at door when they listened knock and next moment Aleeza came with a tray full of food for nandni. Aleeza looked at nandni and gave her a best smile as conveying her happiness for her.

"Sir..! madam ishani sent this soup and fruits for her...!" Aleeza said after placing tray at table. Manik nodded and she left room. Manik plopped down at bed after setting tray in his lap.

"Manik please I don't want to eat. I'm not feeling to have anything...!" Nandni made an annoying face when manik picked bowl of soup.

"Nandni its really necessary for your health. Please now you need to take care of yourself. So no more arguments and open your mouth...!" manik almost ordered her and she looked at other side like a stubborn kidd.

"Nandni aram sy soup pee lo otherwise I have my own ways to handle you, and believe me you won't like those ways in this condition..!" manik warned her and she looked back towards him with little wide eyes. She was innocent soul but enough intelligent to understand his double meaning talks.

Manik smirked seeing her face but very next moment covering his mischievous expressions he forwarded spoon towards her mouth. She definitely knowing him very well, felt better to be a good girl and took sip of soup silently. After making her eat food manik placed tray at table and stood up.

"You take rest I will be back...!" manik grabbing her shoulders pushed her gently at her pillow. Settling covers at her properly he was going to leave when she held his hand. Manik looked back and raised his brows to ask her the reason of stopping him.

"Where are you going...!" Nandni asked holding his hand in both palms and manik felt she was little disturbed.
"I will be back sweetheart, just need to talk with mom. Don't worry I won't take much time...!" manik replied and bending down kissed her forehead.

Feeling his tender touch of his lips she sighed heavily. She nodded leaving his hand from her grip. He went out and she closed her eyes to have little bit sleep, which she was deprived of since last three days.

"Where is mom...!" manik asked Aleeza and for a moment she became little confused but latter realising she told him that she is in TV lounge. Manik took a deep breath placing hands at his waist before going towards TV lounge.

He entered in TV lounge and ishani looked back towards him. She thought may be he came to watch TV so she stood up from sofa to leave. She passed by him looking down when a word touched her ears, she was yearning to listen.

"Mom...! Won't you congratulate me...!" manik whispered in lowest voice hardly reached ishani's ears. She became frozen at her place listening MOM word.

She turned around having tears in her eyes and a wide smile at her lips. Manik opened his arms for her and without further delay she came running to him. She cried her heart out wetting his shirt with pain she suffered her whole life.

"Im so sorry, sorry mery bachy, mujhy maaf kr do. I couldn't give you what you deserved. I'm so bad, I'm so bad mother. I was so helpless. But I didn't spend aa single day when I didn't find you. I died every day without you.

You weren't a garbage, you were piece of my soul. Never say this word again. You weren't shame for me, you were my proud and last beautiful gift of your father....!" she cried holding his face in her trembling hands. Listening her words tears fell from his eyes.

"Im sorry, I know I hurt you, I misbehaved with you. I'm really sorry...!" manik kissed her hands letting flow his tears he was holding since last three days.