chapter eleven: sister dearest

I woke with a ray of soft sunlight shining through the curtain and on to my face. I smiled and rolled over seeing Luke snoring quietly with his mouth hanging slightly open. Suddenly there was a knock at my door.

"Hayley? It's me. Come on. You up?"

My words froze in my mouth as I knew she would get extreamly angry extreamly quick

-flash back number one

I had just asked bailey what she would do if she found me with a boy and she started to laugh.

''What's so funny?!" I say.

"If I ever found a boy sleeping in the same bed as you, I'd castrate the mofo. Sew it to his head just so his definition of dick head became real.'' She said, with a straight face.

-flash back number two -

Me and bailey were walking down the street when a guy walked past and spat near us.

"OI YOU SILLY DICK! WATCH THE NEW SHOES?! IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL RIP YOU THROAT OUT WITH MY BARE HANDS YOU FUCKING SPACK!!!!!" She screeched and the guy rushed away.

-flashbacks over -

Bailey walked through the door and anger flashed across her perfect features. She went out the door but returned seconds later with a huge bucket. She went to Luke and calmly tipped all the water on to him.

Luke shot up and gasped

"Bailey?!" I yell.

"What. The. Fuck. Do. You. Think. You. Are doing. In bed. With. My sister?" She said leaning in close intimidatingly.

"Bailey calm down..." I said slowly

"What?! Are you joking! This guy fucked you last night..." she said sending death glares at Luke who decided to stay silent.

"What?! Nothing happened!" I said shocked...slightly...

Bailey leaned in and whispered something to him.

When she leaned back she straightened up and turned to me.

"It's a good thing, I like this boy, other wise I'd of thrown him out the window by now." She wasn't joking, she would of.

"Now get you so asses up! Oh and luke? You got a bit of damp there. Get dressed, we're going out."

"What?" Luke finally spoke up.

"We're skipping school to go out to the shopping centre..."

"You mean the mall?" Luke asked

Bailey stepped forward. " you questioning me?" She said

"No, no. Lets go to the shopping centre." He said hastily.

"Good." She said turning and walking down the stairs. Her blond waves jumping with ever step she took.