chapter five: embarassing masqurade

There were hundreds of people standing in dresses and suits and masks. I just stood there in a red and white puffy dress, make up and a small mask in my hand. I stood there alone until I saw Ashton walk over smiling

"A small party huh? You liar..." I punched his arm playfully.

"Yeah well guess what?"

"What now? Luke doesn't want a lap dance or something does he?"

"Whoa! No.... you're gonna sing!"

"W-wh-what?"

"Come on!" He dragged me up to the small stage set up in the front of the small bar. Ashton had a song playing that I'd written and he'd played guitar for.

I froze and suddenly from no were I started to sing

"Can't make my own decisions or make any with precision so maybe you should tie me up so I don't go were you don't want me. You say that I been changing that I'm not just simply again yeah how could that be logical? Just keep cram in ideas down my throat whooa! You don't have to believed me but the way I way I see it. Next time you point a finger I might have to bend it back or break it break it of, next time you point a finger I'll put you to the mirror." By now everyone was cheering but my legs felt weak just looking around at everyone looking up at me. I saw thousands of eyes filled with happiness of seeing me embaress myself... I felt myself fall a little before Ashton came up onto the stag and helped me down while everyone cheered... I remember seeing Luke looking shocked and horrified... what had I done now? Then I felt it. I warm slick feeling of blood running down my face...