The Day I Finally Met Cameron Dallas

It was finally the day I've been waiting for, It was day Magcon came to my city. I couldn't believe I actually got tickets, since all the other ones sold out in less than a minute. I was going with my two friends Alyssa and Paige, I was so nervous and had no idea what to wear. I finally decided on light pink sundress and a denim jacket with a pair of flats. I decided to curl my long brown hair and put some makeup on but not too much, I didn't wanna look trashy. I heard my phone go off and it was my friend Alyssa, she said she'd be picking me up in 10 minutes, I thought to myself this is it I'm actually gonna meet them today. I hope I don't embarrass myself and start crying or something. I really wanted to get one of those pictures that looks like their kissing you but their thumbs are over your lip with Cam but idk if I'll have the guts to ask him. I got brought back to reality when I heard Alyssa outside beeping the horn. I got all my stuff together and walked outside and got in the car. We only live about 15 minutes away from where they're having it so it wouldn't take too long to get there. we decided to split a hotel room there tho so we could try and "accidentally" run into them. We pull up to the hotel and there's so many girls already there, they're all so pretty I thought to myself and then there's me....Cameron will never like me compared to all of them. We go to get on line and make a few friends and talk about the boys of course, we all can't wait till we can finally get in and see them after waiting this long. Then it's time, it's finally here, I'm actually going to meet them, idk if I should cry or throw up so many emotions right now. We had VIP so we got to go in an hour early. I'm freaking out now cause we just got in line to meet Nash and idk what I'm gonna say or do. I finally get up to him and i just tell him I love him and give him a hug and take a picture. I can't believe I just hugged Nash Grier. Then I go on and meet a few more of the boys still freaking out but trying not show it, don't want them to think I'm a crazy fangirl. Then I see him, he looks so perfect, I say to Paige "idk if I can actually do this" but she tells me to just go for it, he gets it all the time and probably won't remember it anyway. I'm next in line...this is it, it's all or nothing. I walk up to him and he says "Hi I'm Cameron" I still can't believe he's in front of me, I try to bring myself to say my name but nothing comes out, he says "don't be nervous I don't bite". Then he pulls me into this hug like he was never gonna let go...not that I wanted him to. I finally get the courage to say my name and I ask if we could take one of those kissing pictures and he says "yes of course". So I give Alyssa my phone to take the picture still trying not to freak out that this is actually happening right now. Now he's facing me and puts his thumb over my lips, as Alyssa is saying "ok on the count of the 3 I'm gonna take the picture" 1...2...Cameron whispers in my ear and says "do you mind if I don't use my thumb, ever since I saw you I thought you were beautiful and wanted to kiss you" I can't believe this is actually happening to me, I'm trying to get words to come out of my mouth to form a coherent sentence but I'm shock. I finally say "yeah of course, I've been wanting to kiss you since I saw you too" ....3! Then it happens, his lips collide with mine and I just feel sparks, I'm trying to comprehend what's happening right now but all I think is this has to be a dream. Then after a few seconds he pulls away and I'm trying to catch my breath. All you hear is gasps and all these girls saying how lucky I am and they can't believe he actually kissed me. I can't believe it either, he could've picked anyone one of these girls but he picked me. Then he pulls me in for another one of his amazing hugs and slips something in my pocket of my jacket. He then whispers in my ear " I wrote my number down, call me later and maybe you could come back to my room" I just shake my head and give him a kiss on the cheek...still trying to process this all...