Chapter Three-Wilson Hall-Stories II

***

Quote: "And he asked him, 'What is thy name?'.  And he answered, saying, 'My name is Legion: for we are many.'", unquote, (Mark 5:9)-from "Legion", (1983), written by William Peter Blatty, (January 7, 1928-).

***

PART THREE

WILSON HALL AND ROOM 428

In Stephen King's "The Shining", (1977), Room 217 in the Overlook Hotel is haunted by death and tragedy by the ghosts who force caretaker Jack Torrance, to go mad.

In Athens, Ohio's Wilson Hall, in Room 428, a female student used the room to astrally project herself. Objects would move all over the place.

After the poltergeist activity was reported...doors and windows opened by at all times.

By 1978, a student named Margaret Schilling uttered demonic rituals in Room 428...and committed suicide to honor Satan. RA's, (and Wilson Hall staff), noticed blood all over the place: on the walls; on the ground; on anything that could be splattered in blood.

When they paid money to clean things up, the room was barred to students...and they thought the evil was gone from Wilson Hall; they were wrong.

***

The stain

Back in 1981, a female student touched a satanic stain of blood that was part of the haunted Room 428.

The room, located at the 4th floor at Wilson Hall, was now a boiler room. But it wasn't like 'A Nightmare on Elm Street', 1984, because the monster was worse than Fred Krueger; the monster was demonic. The girl was followed by the evil spirit. And, as a last resort, also committed suicide. With all of the occult phenomena returning, the horror of Wilson Hall became a talking point.

Two years' previously, on January 12, 1979, Margaret vanished from the Lunatic Asylum. She stayed at Ward N20.

Ward N20 was called "The Infection Ward". But since that section was closed off, why would her body be found there?

Satan's Dormitory

On October 20, 2000, on the FOX show 'Scariest places on Earth', (hosted by Linda Blair and voice over by Zelda Rubenstein), (stars of 'The Exorcist' movies...and 'Poltergeist' movies), had a hour long show dedicated to the  Wilson Hall haunting.

The episode called 'Satan's Dormitory', had a RA and Wilson Hall students go to various places to get spooked by ghosts, demons, and hearing tales of horror-including the boiler room; satanic rituals; and the bloody stain that affected one of the female students, (see above).

And, in the end, the legend of Wilson Hall became more famous since the episode was on You Tube. Search  "Scariest Places on Earth Satan's Dormitory Episode 1", in the search engine. The episode goes for 43 minutes.

Page 4.