You're an idiot:2

Start from the beginning

I could hear the guys downstairs laughing and talking. The laughing died down and I could hear several footsteps coming up the stairs. Corbyn walked in and yawned.

"You good?" He asked me.

"Yeah..." I yawned. "Just tired."

"What even happened downstairs?"

"Nothing. I think Jonah was right, that Sprite is making me delusional." Corbyn laughed.

"I'm gonna go hit the shower." He walked out of the room with towels and clothes. A few minutes later he walked back into the room dressed for bed. He turned out the lights and crawled in beside me.

"Corbyn?" I whispered after a few minutes. He didn't reply, but I heard him softly snore. I stared at the light coming from the hallway that was shining through the slit at the bottom of the door. It turned off after a few minutes. I felt my eyes starting to fall when the door opened a crack.

"Jack?" A voice whispered.

"What?" I whispered back. "Who is it? I can't see."

"It's Jonah. Let's go."

I got out of bed and grabbed the clothes from under my bed and threw them on. "Ready..."

We quietly snuck down the stairs of the dark house. Our manager was in the backyard talking to a few people who were helping direct our next music video. We softly opened the front door being careful to not to make any noise when we left.

We walked across the street. It was about 10 pm now. Deja's dad's car wasn't in the driveway, meaning they weren't home.

"Which window is hers?" Jonah asked.

"I don't know." We studied the windows.

"It's that one." Jonah pointed at a window on the second floor. There was a golden dim light glowing on the inside.

"How do you know?"

"Deja likes to hang golden colored Christmas lights in her room because she's scared of the dark." I laughed.

"She's scared of the dark?"

"No, but you laughed at a lie which makes you a jerk." He punched my shoulder and I winced in pain. "She likes the color. She says the lights in the dark to her resemble a symbol of hope in the world. That's why she likes them."

"She's so deep bro, I like it." Jonah picked up a small pebble and threw it at her window. "What are you doing? You're gonna break a window!"

"Sh!" He shushed me. We looked up. Deja slid her window open. "Deja!"

"Jonah?" She whispered.

"Hi, Deja!" I whispered.

"Zach?"

"It's Jack you nut head!" I whispered.

"Sorry, sorry, you sound like Zach. What are you guys doing here?"

"We came to see how you were doing," I replied.

"You told Jonah?!"

"Yeah, but not everything."

"Why???!!"

"Deja, do you not trust me?" Jonah spoke up.

"I do Jonah, I just didn't think it'd be Jack telling you my secrets..." She gave me a glare. I scratched my neck awkwardly.

"Sorry..." I said.

"It's fine. I'll be right down." We waited in front if her door. The door unlocked and she let us inside.