01

[A/N ; Im going to use eg, bomi POV, chorong POV, Author POV, starting from this chapter]

Chorong POV

I sat there not knowing what's ahead of me. The feeling is so new and the person beside me was no other than a girl who share the pain like I did. I never talk or gave a sign. All we did was wait.

Though we both did dissapeared but I believe we left our traces behind. I still could feel the tip of the knife against my body, how they slowly slice my skins and peel every little things on what they sees in every parts of it. It was horrible and too much. The devil who did this, he will be avenge.

I was mad that I couldnt do anything though I was still young at that time. I remember saying that I will haunted this people with every little things and did what they just did to me.

Twice the pain.

My family?

My parents are still alive, probably they still did, because they were the reason why I was having too much time in hell. They were so aggressive and heck, I never want to see them for the rest of my life. I never thought I misjudged them since they had thrown me out off the windows leaving me all broken.

After I was hit by a direct sunlight on my face, or so I thought, the memories just gathered back inside my head. I can see myself clearly and for some reason, I could feel my voices has been lifted and I just gradually spoke a word.

"Hey"

The girl beside me moves a little, until a cold hand were place on my lap. I know it was her and she probably just heard my voice.

"Hi" Her voice were shaken, a little hard but soft. I feel like I was emerge from wall to wall, in order the preserve this conversation. I feel empty somehow.

"How much time do we have left in order to awaken ourself from this dark side of ours?" The conversation has unexpectedly keep on going from time to time, until we realised we were almost out of breath.

Now that we were able to speak. We still couldnt see each other faces. Till my eyes were practically open, the first thing I saw was a pair of crimson, dead eyes. It was horrifying to witness it, and I probably look the same. She was still a shadow, and I assume we still had not been reborn yet.

"Are we here to avenge someone?" The cold in her voice sounds soggy to me. The first time we met, we were so much in fear to see each other faces. With all the stupid guns, their muscular body. We both dread to talk.

I dont know her, she dont know me. And that's what its all about. I do realised we talk too much about the painful event but for once we never said or decided what to call for each other. I was out of line, I know.

"We have been voices out for too long. But, Call me chorong"

"Bomi..." Then again, slowly, we were both looks visible. Now that in just a matter of time, I finally could see her face. She was frowning, her eyes still red and she had a very big, dark grey wings. I assume we were not in places what you called heaven. Apparently not hell too.

I dont know. I never visit those places in my whole life. All I know was that we both were trapped in a some kind of a cage that was fill in with the darkness.

There must be reasons why we were still not in either any of those places.