Chapter 21- P A Y B A C K' S A BITCH

Lovely's P.O.V ****

Ma finally I got him..He's going to pay...for all the years of hurt..tears cried..beatings we took and things he put us through...im finally going to make him suffer.

Im going to bring him pain..He took my bestfriend from me..my mom..he fucked up my life...it was always his fault. Now its his time to go.

" Lovely don't do this "

I smacked him with the end of my gun. He was tied down. She was too just to watch what was going on..I was going to kill her also.

Wrong place, wrong time.

She had to go.

" Don't tell m what the fuck I should do. You should have not touched me. You should have let my motherfucking mama live. You know what I went through, I was on my own..I was homeless..I was scarred for life. Everything im in..its your fault. You caused this " I say.

" That was the past...let it go "

" Let it go? YOU KILLED MY MOTHER BITCH! " I shot him in the knee with my silencer gun. " Bitch, you stupid..just tell me why "

" I had to do it " He screams as blood came squirting out. " She was going to leave..take you too..no matter how I treated you, you was my daughter..I loved you..I loved her too. I couldn't let her leave me. I couldn't "

" You loved me? I was 6 and you raped me. My own fucking father! The nigga who use to read me bed times stories and sit at the dinner table as i told him about my day. You fucking took my innocence from me..Your a nasty ass pig " I say. I walked to the bat across the room and picked it up. i went back to him and drew it back then hit him in the mouth with it as hard as I could.

I hard the break of his jaw and the fall of a few teeth coming out. I hit him again in the face breaking his nose.

He screamed loud.

I hit him in the dick with the bat.

" you ain't shit ! You fucked me up! Fucked me up forever ! "

" Killing me isn't going to bring her back "

" I know this ! But it'll make me feel better..killing you has been my life goal..I want you to suffer slow and painful "

He kept talking but with his jaw I could hardly understand.

I looked over at her. " I- dont have anything to do with this "

" I cant leave a witness " I shake my head.

" He killd your mother..he rapped you..i get it im not going to tell "

" I can't be sure of that..hes my father and did all this to me..he fucked me up. Im not sure of anything "

" I have 2 kids myself " She says..I walked over to her things and picked them up. I took out her wallet and pulled out her I.D

I stuck it into my pocket.

" Dont make me have to come find you...i'll have your kids going through the system " I say going to un-tie.

Just because I knew what it was like to loose a mother.

To have her taken away from you. I untied her. " Go over there to the bathroom..im not letting you go until im out of here...i have your info..and i'll kill you "

Quickly butt ass naked she ran to the bathroom in the basement longe. I turned back to him getting the knife from my panties. I went to him and stabbed him in the left eyeball listening to him yell.