Chapter Twenty-One: Part I

Lexi's POV

A knock on the door pulled me from the deep sleep I had been in. I grumbled and buried my head further into my pillow. I finally had two weeks off from touring and all I wanted to do right now was sleep in a bed that was not moving!

"Lex! You've got ten minutes to get your skinny ass in the shower before we have to leave! " Caroline shouted as she banged on the door one more time for good measure. I felt my pillow rumble and wondered what the fuck as I tried to bury my head further into my now talking pillow. Wait, why was my pillow talking? I cracked an eye open and looked around before reality set in. I sat up quickly and smacked Brantley in the chest.

"Brantley Keith! You were supposed to set an alarm and be out of here. Caroline is going to kill you if she finds you in here, " I huffed out pushing my hair out of my face and glaring at him before he looped an arm around me and tugged me back against his side. He leaned over and kissed down the side of my neck to my shoulder.

"I don't give a shit right now. It's our wedding. They have to wait on us. I did set an alarm so I could sneak out but I must have slept through it," he said as he nipped my shoulder then looked down at me and wiggled his eyebrows. "Since I'm still here how about a little pre-wedding sex?" I giggled and reached up to kiss him sweetly.

"Didn't you get enough of that last night?" I asked teasing him.

"Nope, I don't think I could ever get enough of you darlin," he said rolling over to pin me on my back and sliding between my legs. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer and his lips down to mine when the door banged open.

"Lex, if you want this coffee you better drag your ass out of bed. Dammit BG! " Caroline said before launching a flip flop at the back of his head. We both yanked the covers up before glaring at her. Brittney stood leaning against the door frame to one of the guest bedrooms at Luke and Caroline's beach house laughing. Mama Becky was on the other side with her arms crossed trying to act like she was surprised. LeClaire laughed as she walked down the hall.

"Save some for the honeymoon you two!" she called out behind her.

I sank further under the covers as Caroline passed me the coffee cup and tossed Brantley's Nike shorts at him with a glare.

"Out! You two promised we would try to keep some traditions," Caroline said standing at the foot of the bed with hands on her hips. Her blonde ponytail bobbed with each shake of her finger. Brantley growled at her.

"Don't you growl at me mister," Caroline snarled back. "I promise by the end of the day she will be all yours." He sighed and nodded before a mischievous grin spread across his face as he looked around the room.

"Ok, ok, I'll go but Lex, I need my t-shirt back first baby. " Caroline rolled her eyes before walking to the door and grabbing Brittney by the arm on the way out. "You have two minutes!"

I kicked the covers off as she slammed the door. Brantley followed suit and pulled his shorts on looking over at me and grinning. I rolled my eyes then walked over to my suitcase to pull out one of his Wounded Warrior t-shirts. I tossed it at him.

"Nope, you're not getting this one back right now. I've got to get in the shower and if you follow me in there we will both be in trouble." He walked over and wrapped his arms around me pulling me back into his bare chest and nibbling on my neck.

"But it would be so worth it though baby," he drawled in my ear.

"OUT NOW BG!! " I heard Caroline yell down the hall. He sighed before placing one more kiss to my lips and grabbing his shirt and pulling it on. He picked up his phone and walked to the door but stopped before his hand touched the door knob and walked back over and cupped my cheek in his hand.

"I love you Alexandria Rae," he said with a soft smile on his face." I'll see you in a few hours. I'll be the one at the end in white. " I cracked up at his smart-ass comment.

"Yea right. You can't out do the bride babe," I said pecking him on the lips before turning to head toward the bathroom to grab a quick shower.

"Not even possible baby," I heard him call out before the door shut. I could hear him yelling as he walked down the hall.

"Ow, ow, ow! Dammit Mama, I'M going, I'M going!!"

I dissolved into a fit of giggles as I waited on the water to warm up but had to place a hand on my stomach to quiet the butterflies. By the end of the day that man would officially be all mine.