More Poison in Your Coffee? By DeliriousMoon

Summary: Evelyn’s day couldn't get any worse, until a local news anchor drops dead in her café. If that weren’t bad enough the police suspect her former drug dealing cousin as the culprit, and Evie’s not someone who just sits by while her family's in trouble. Putting on her sleuth hat she's in a race to find the true killer; not an easy task considering the deceased was a total ass to just about everyone he knew. Was it his neglected wife, sick of the constant verbal abuse? His pretty assistant, tired of being sexually harassed on a daily basis? Or was it his brother, jealous of the success he could never find himself? Hell, maybe it’s that strange new guy that’s only a quarter-step from being a bum. If Evie thought today was a hot mess, she’s in for ride of her life.

My Opinion: At first I didn't really know if I was going to like this book when I found it but I'm really glad I gave it a chance. This story was great. I didn't have no complaint about it. It has everything that you would want in a murder mystery and I love how the main character is funny and serious but mostly she's out of her mind. Half the time, Evelyn doesn't even know what to say out of her mouth. If your looking for something funny and you want to dig into a good murder mystery; I highly recommend this book. I promise you won't regret it also if you love the first book as much I do then don't forget to check out her second book which I will be starting soon.