Chapter 1: Being Bought

Nila's POV:

I was shoved into a cage by a very strong vampire. When I hit the concrete floor I whimpered hearing the man chuckle. I scooted my way to the back of the cage.

I look at my surroundings and I saw more girls about 18 all around me. Before I could look around anymore another bigger vampire ripped me out of the cage. Dragging me towards a door with a large sign that read 'Makeover'. I was pushed in by him and then grabbed by two more men who started to take my clothes off.

I was a not letting these men touch me. I think of myself as a fighter. I wouldn't let these molesters take my clothes off. I struggled until they chained me up to the wall. The one man tore my clothes off from there.

I was totally naked. I sat there uncomfortably as they eye raped me, I struggling against the chains that drug into my skin.

The one man came up with a bucket of water and poured it over me. It wasn't extremely cold but it wasn't warm either. Then he took a bar of soap out and started to wash me down.

I thrashed and kicked the entire time. Then the man smacked me hard. There was a resounding Whack sound that came with it. I was so shocked by the pain and suddenness of it, I just sat there still. It might have also been the way the room swam when he hit me.

I started to shiver from the cold. My teeth chattered and the men smirked.

When finished the other man picked up a towel and rubbed me down. I glared as he smirked. Then they unchained me from the wall bringing me into another room.

Three humans like me were standing with their heads down.

"Here's another one. Make sure her clothes are extra tight?! GOT IT!" the man bellowed.

They nodded and got to work on me. They gave me a black super small, - in fact- two sizes too small, dress that made my boobs look like D's when they were really small C's. It had very thin straps.

I got a lacey black bra but no panties. It took about ten minutes. They blow dried and curled my hair, then put a white ribbon around my neck. No makeup.

I was then pushed onto a stage with harsh lights shining in my eyes. I put my hand up to shield my eyes and was pulled towards a man standing at a podium. He cheerily started his little speech about me,

"This is one of the best we have today gentlemen. 18 years old and a virgin. Now who wouldn't want to get a piece of this ass?" he said while grabbing it and squeezing it.

I turned and smacked his hand. He chuckled then grabbed a fistful of my hair and threw me on the ground.

"She may be a feisty one but who doesn't like them feisty. Ehh. And if you like the kind that are totally submissive then you should still buy this one. It will take a bit but she'll be worth the time you put in."

Then the bidding began. I looked at each person who bid on me from my position on the floor. They all had lust in their eyes. There was one in particular.

With a smack of the hammer, I was sold to the man- a man that I could tell was ruthless.

When I was handed to him he grabbed my arm very tightly and walked down the hall with me in right behind. I tripped and he growled and smacked me then kept going.

He threw me into a limo and it sped off. I sat on the floor and he sat on the seat in front of me.

"Come!" He demanded

I complied crawling over to him. He pulled me into his lap right away started to kiss me.

I squirmed but couldn't move then he smacked me, then kicked me as I lay in pain on the floor.

"Remember who I am! You're my slave. I'm your master! I own you and I shall do what I please with you!"

With that, he plucked me off the ground and I was positioned in a straddle over him.

His hand started to run up and down my thigh. His other hand went up and into my skirt. He was about to touch me when the car abruptly stopped making me fall off his lap.

Standing up my master opened the door. I peered around him to see what had happened. There was a bloody body lying in front of the car.

The driver was standing there rambling about blood and jumping in front and came from nowhere. My master walked over to the person checked the pulse then turned back towards the car.

He then pulled out his phone and dialed a number. Within minutes we were driving again. Master had told the driver to drive and there would be someone to pick him up.

Nodding shakily the driver hopped in the car and sped down the road. I thought about what I had just seen. A human being dead. I had seen dead people but from a gunshot or stabbing.

Malled. That's what the man in front of the car looked like. By a bear, werewolf, or even the Jersey Devil. I know superstitious right, but you never know. The day vampires were found to be real I questioned a lot. Like how do we know there wasn't an alien invasion but they erased everyone's mind!!! Sorry off topic.

Anyways I sat there contemplating these theories. Master didn't advance on me the rest of the car ride.

When we reached the house a feeling of dread washed over me. He stepped out of the car and dragging me behind him.

I had no time to see what the house looked like. I could only see it had one story and looked tidy.

Walking in Master brought me to the living room and threw me on the ground.

"Now I'm laying down the rules...

1) You will do what I say when I say it.

2) You are not permitted outside these walls unless I am with you.

3) You will only speak when spoken to.

4) You will only do what I tell you to do. For example, you will not eat, shower, or anything unless I say its okay.

5) You will be punished severely if you try to escape or break a rule."

Nodding he walked away throwing a small sexual looking outfit at me.

"You will also wear what I give you until you are given something else."

Then he left me on my knees with the skimpy outfit in my hands. I sat there dumbfounded. How did my life change so fast?

Vote. Comment. Feedback.

Next Chapter will be a few months later after she underwent her "training"...