A Morning Alone With Kisame

Your P.O.V.
  I wake up to quietness which is unusual because of Tobi talks to loud and him and Deidara would be yelling at him.... So I got up and walked to the living room only to see Kisame drinking coffee, " Hey Kisame where is everyone at?" You say..

Kisame P.O.V
I was drinking coffee in the kitchen when I see (y/n) walk in  "Hey Kisame where is everyone at?" she asked... I put down the cup, "Everyone has been sent out on a mission accept us..." I replied trying not to blush at all so she wouldn't notice... " Would you like some coffee (y/n)?" I asked quietly... She started blushing a bit " Yeah that would be nice thank you" she smiled.

Your P.O.V
As Kisame got me coffee I wondered why we didn't get a mission and everyone else did. "Here you go" Kisame said and I looked up, " Thank you" I take the coffee.... "So why didn't we get a mission and everyone else did?" I questioned... " Pein said that since uhhh ummmmmm uh..... That we've been getting along so great he thought it would be a good idea to be alone together....." Kisame blushes a lot ... "Oh uhh.. Alright then" I said quietly.. I didn't know how to reply or even think .... I haven't know him long  but I think I love him?!! ?!????!! As you continue to sit in silence you wonder in thought...
Kisame P.O.V
I gotta break the silence, I gotta ask her if I don't now I don't think I'll get another chance... I'm gonna do it ! Here goes nothing! "Hmmm (y/n) can I ask you something?" I looked at her blushing... "Yeah sure.... What is it ?" She replied softly smiling.. " Well you d-d-date m-me?" I stuttered... She turned bright red and she faints and I catch her as she falls...
Your P.O.V
"Hmm (y/n) can I ask you something?" Kisame said looking at me with a little blush on his face.. " Yeah sure... What is it?" I replied softly smiling..  " Well you d-d-date m-me?" He stuttered. I faint right there and I wake up on the couch "What happened?" I ask, "You fainted" Kisame replied... I rub my eyes " My answer is yes Kisame" I said.. " Really? Are you serious right now??" Kisame questioned me ... " Yes I'm so serious... I was gonna ask you but I didn't know how to say it" I murmured