The Kidnapping

(Y/n) was blacked out and had no idea what was going on .. Itachi: "Hmmm I think I have met her before... I can't remember hmmmm... " The four Akatsuki members arrived back at the base and put (y/n) in the room they had ready for her... Pein: " You've got the girl?" Kisame: "Yes we got the girl". Pein:"good", Kisame thought to himself for a while in his room for a few hours . Soon enough (y/n) woke up, (y/n) : " Where the hell am I?", you got up and walked out of your room and Kakuzu happened to be at the door, Kakuzu: "Oh your awake that's nice I was gonna put this on the table next to you while you were sleeping, but now since you're awake go ahead and put it on.. We have a meeting to attend to so don't take long". Kakuzu closes the door and you walk back to the bed and sit down.. You think to yourself " What?? A meeting with who? Who the hell was that?" Then you notice the red clouds "The Akatsuki! What?!?! Why do they want me??? Hmmm I also really wanted to be in this association " (y/n) finds herself smiling...  Five minutes later you are sitting at a table and the Akatsuki are all sitting, there was an empty seat between Kisame and Tobi so you decided to sit there. Pein: "So glad you could join us Ms. Hyuga" (Y/N) : " Its a pleasure " , Kisame smiles at you....