"You just need to tell us where he is." Mary Margaret said looking to them.

"Leave now while Pan still allows you to breath." The main one stood up before Hook sat him back down. "That's the only help you'll get."

"Where... is Pan?" Emma asked quietly.

"Not... telling." The main one answered.

"Can you really bring us home?" Accuracy haired boy asked.

"Shut your mouth!" The main one said.

"Yes with your help." Emma replied hopeful he would answer.

"His thinking tree." The curly haired boy answered.

"No!" The main boy yelled.

"Yes he's thinking tree." Another boy responded.

"Stop all of you!" The main one yelled.

"It's not that far from here." The boy said looking to Emma.

"But if we take you there you have to promise you'll take us with you." The curly haired boy said seeming a bit sad.

"I promise." Emma replied. "We are going home. All of us."

They then decided to split up. Maya went with Mary Margaret, Emma, and Regina to get Rumple and defeat Pan. Mary Margaret wanted to be with both of them before they had to leave for good.

They kept walking and saw Pandora's box on a rock. They took their weapons out and went for it. Mary Margaret went to grab it.

"Careful." Regina said as Mary Margaret stopped. "Who knows what type of spell Pan put on there."

"It's Davids only way home. I'm willing to take the risk." She said as she reached for it again but this time she was grabbed by vines and next thing they knew thy were all tied to a tree.

"You still at it? Don't you know. Peter Pan never fails." Pan said as he grabbed Emma's sword from the ground. "I didn't expect you to find me but then again I'm not surprised. You three are mothers. And you." He said looking to Maya on the side. "You just like to tag along from what I've seen. And now all of you can be reunited in death." Pan said as they struggled to get out. "You see, this is a site of a very important event for me. I abandoned my boy here." He said looking up.

"You have a son?" Regina asked surprised.

"I'm older then I look." Pan answered.

"Well then you must regret losing him right?" Emma said looking to him.

"Quite the opposite actually. See I have him all boxed up so I don't lose him again." He said as he picked up Pandora's Box.

"Rumplestiltskin is your son?" Regina asked as they all looked to him surprised.

"That he is." Peter answered.

"How is that possible. You're-" Mary Margaret tried to say.

"Younger than him? Not really." He smiled. "Just like you and your older daughter."