Male!Jessica Rabbit/Reader - Laugh It Up! (2/2) (Fin)

Jesse had quite enough of this broad that had been clinging to him like a cat out of bath water. He had only been dealing with her as long as he had because she literally would not leave him alone. She reeked the scent of alcohol and there is not telling how many drinks she's actually had since she's been with Jesse. He tried playing along with the fake laughter and the forced boring conversation. He really tried to stay cordial but it was becoming to be too much for even him to deal with. Enough was enough, when she began trying to loosen up more of his buttons to reveal his whole bare chest to her. He shoved her off his lap before she could do her little deed to him. "I think you've had a little too much," He remarked to her with an irritable look. The blonde only hiccuped and giggled while trying to speak but it came out completely incomprehensible.

Jesse scoffed with the roll of his blue eyes and left her alone barely sitting straight on her chair. She tried reaching out for him, she even tried standing up but she only collapsed when she stumbled over herself. Jesse really didn't care about her dilemma, he would much rather be spending time with (Y/n) right now. Speaking of which, you were just over at the bar with your head down and Andre was standing there with a concerned expression. Jesse noticed this and quickly went over to see what was going on with you. "(Y/n)?" He brought up as he looked down at you who was sound asleep at the bar counter. Andre in seconds was over at your side and trying to lift you up to put your arm around his shoulder. "What's going on?" He asked in concern.

Andre looked at Jesse as he tried to pry you up from your sleeping position on the stool. "(Y/n) had a little bit too much to drink, I'm afraid. I kept telling her to hold off a little but she didn't listen to me." Andre was quick to say as he kept trying to pull you up without dropping you. Jesse looked unsettled at the state you were in before glancing back at Andre.

"Why didn't you stop her?"

"I tried, I really did, but the gal just kept persisting. If you know me, Jesse, I have such a hard time saying no to pretty girls." Andre said, while he finally got you standing enough to the point he could drag you away. Jesse felt annoyed at Andre for over serving you, if what he was saying was actually true in the first place. He tried to come over and help get yourself on your feet but Andre resisted. "Don't worry about, (Y/n), Jesse. I'm going to go take her home. She'll never make it working like this." Andre insisted as he began walking away with you being drug along basically unconscious. Jesse watched you worrisomely and then sent Andre a glare.

"Pretty girl or not, Andre. Your job is to make sure you don't over serve people! You shouldn't be giving (Y/n) drinks on the job, anyways! I find it hard to believe she would be drinking on the job in the first place."

Andre looked irritated by Jesse's distrust and scowled, "Alright, alright, so I offered her a couple drinks. It was my fault! She was just stressing about her job and I felt bad for her. I royally screwed up, okay? Now, I'm going to go take (Y/n) home! Cya, Jesse!" Jesse crossed his arms and glared Andre as he carefully walked you out of the club. Jesse felt a twinge of suspicion with Andre but mostly anger for letting that happen to you. Jesse watched Andre and you until you were completely out of the building. With a loud scoff, Jesse stormed to go back to his changing room while fuming at the fact Andre could have possibly put you in harm's way. Jesse hadn't admitted it but he truly did care about you and your wellbeing. He just hoped that Andre could at least be competent enough to get you home safely.

♥----★----♥

You would have had rather woke up with a hangover rather than hanging over something. And surely, there you were hanging over something that looked to be a vat of some kind of strange unearthly looking substance. You broke from your bleary stupor rather quickly when you noticed you were hanging upside down with your feet tied to a crane. You gasped loudly and immediately began screaming as you struggled from your hold that was only keeping you held down by your feet. You wobbled back and forth but made no real accomplishment in getting of your predicament. "HELP ME!" You cried in fear of the position you were held in. You could hardly remember how you even found yourself here to begin with. All you remember was drinking from that purple bottle and Andre's menacing smirk. Speaking of Andre, where in the world was he!?