Chapter 3

Chapter 3-

"Yes brother" Elijah snickered at Nickolas, knowing full well he would pay for not adressing his brother as Master. But today? He didnt care. Fuck him. His brother had had him 'sleeping' for 17 years. Now 17 years to an immortal is but a ripple in a puddle, but its was still a long period of time to be trapped within the confides of ones mind. With nothing to do but stew over the past, mistake, untaken chances. Gah.. His existance had become a futile one!

Nickolas stared in hate at his brother. After everything Elijah had taken from him.. he still dared to disrespect him. Filthy rat. He'd pay this time. Nick thought to himself he'd have to come up with new punishments for his 'brother', that word was like salt on a wound these days.. brother.. he once thought upon it as a sacred bond, unbreakable. Elijah had seen to it that, that little beleif was shattered. Ha, punishment time! I think ill go for the face this time.. see how she likes him all bruised up. Smiling cruely he stalked towards his brother, whose arrogant expression only made him want to hit harder.

*                                               *                                           *                                                 *

What seemed like hours later, possibly days for all Elijah knew, he emerged from his little pit of hell onto the unfamiliar streets of a shit hole town not worth naming to comenece hunting his mark. His face was battered and bloody, on the verge of bruising. Gosh he was going to look attractive in a few hours. But down the business. He needed to get his mind off of his hell hole existance. Even if just for a couple of weeks.

The vision he was awoken by was disconjointed and fragmented. More so than usual. Images of blood and gore, as well as faces, some innocent some evil. One belonged to the one he searched. Which one that was is what he seeked to find out. At least it was excercise for the brain, something new, he would enjoy would he could of this task. Or at least he would try.

He wandered down the street his brothers realm had spat him out on, aimlessly really. Finding a place to start was always the hard part. Nothing was ever easy in a hunt, just once he wished for a break. Surely his past had not disgusted the fates so much so as to punish him forever...

Which was when he noticed a figure in the middle of the road. He could hear breathing, which suggested life, thou it was ragged. Pain perhaps? Hmm.. he wondered why the middle of the road.. surely it wasnt safe. Perhaps it is one of the many homeless that lurk the world.. no where to go, so go anywhere. As he got closer he realised this was not the case.

It was a woman.

Oh it had been a long time since he'd seen a woman.

Focus!

She didnt appear to be hurt physically, he reached down and rolled her over to inspect potential injuries further, carefully so as not to wake or hurt her.

Wow.. and what a woman she was. Perfect. He hair although tied back feircely from her face appeared soft, the kind of soft you wanted draped over your chest, in stature she was nothing like the girls that seemed to be idolised these days.. nothing but skin and bones *he shuddered* no.. not her, this woman had curves.. the kind of curves you wanted pressed again you.. and lips, the kind of lips you wanted wrapped around your...

He was disgusted in himself.

Hurt injured woman in the middle of the road and all you can think of is what she'd be like to fuck?

Sicko.

He checked her for I.D only to find an aromory strapped to her body, he surely not? Surely this woman wasnt a hunter. If she was a hunter it might have meant she could help him find his mark. But that would mean that the fates didnt hate him right? Which couldnt be right. Surely not... After all this time? Help?

He scoffed.

Another road block more than likely. Thou he couldnt ignore than feeling in the back of his head that told him she was important.

She certainly was well equipped. Everything from knives and guns to arrows and staked, even a dart gun.. he was most impressed with her collection.

Realising he had no weaponary of his own he took it upon himself to lift some if her weaponary from her. Surely she wouldnt miss just a few peices.

He found her ID.

Glanced at the address and then stopped short realising he didnt even know where he was let alone.. where she lived.

But as luck.. or fate he mused.. turns out they were in her street. He searched for her house number and took her there. He lifted her into his arms, with more tenderness than he dared question.

She felt good against him, even thou she was cooler than he thought she should be..

Lying in the middle of a street at night will do that to you.

But she still felt warm against his chest. Something inside him softened as she nestled ever so slightly closer into his arms against his chest, he must have been more comfortable than the ground. Nice to know.

Her door was undone which suggested she hadnt had a chance to go inside before whatever happened for end up on the ground happened..

Strange. A hunter shouldnt be caught off guard. The extra abilities that came with the job made that near impossible. Unless she was a wanna be. A poser. But something made his doubt that, given her equipment.

Her dwelling, was just that, a dwelling. A place to sleep and rejuvinate. Plan and such. Not a home. There wasnt much that was homey about it. No pictures hung.

He wandered for only a few seconds before he found her bedroom.

He walked into her bedroom and was flooded with dirty images of all the things that could be done here... that he wanted to do here.

Gah... it had been too long.

When your getting your jollies over a passed out stranger, you know something wrong.

He needed to get out of her bedroom before he was over come by his manhood.

He placed her on her bed, and smoothed a peice of hair that has escaped her hair tie, back against her scalp. Reveling in the softness.

She stirred again, and he decided it was time to leave.

He noticed as he left a photo on her dresser. Hmm maybe she did have family he thought as he wandered back outside, into to cold, away from the woman whom he was sure even if that was the last time he saw her.. would haunt his dreams.

Better than what currently haunted it he supposed.

*                                              *                                                   *                                                *

_Authors Note_

Ahh readers :) Apparently a few people have read the begginings of my little story ;) Im very exited. I have so many great ideas, and would love your feedback and comments :D Even critisism! everythings helpful! So I uploaded more yesterday, but am not sure if it worked as the App of my phone isnt showing the updated stuff :l

So it anyone notices that something seems missing, PLEASE let me know! :)

Much love xx