It would be awkward if someone did. I just busied myself watching the athletes run a marathon until they sweat. The other students were setting the hurdles to practice when Ryoma-kun came back and called my attention.

"Are you ready?" He asked as he helped me stand up.

"Hai!" I nodded as I fixed the strap of my bag to my shoulder.

"Ikou."

We walked in silence for a couple of minutes. I didn't actually know how to initiate the conversation this time. For sure, he wouldn't tell me where we would be going so asking him was totally useless. I ended up looking around us.

The path was getting clearer as I had noticed. The water from the river was getting narrower. Ahead of us was a wide clearing but I could see bushes at the end of it. I had never been in that place so it really made me curious.

"Where are we?" I asked as I spotted the bushes clearly just a few meters away. There were some trees surrounding the bushes that I didn't notice before. It was probably because of the fog.

Now it was clear to my eyes.

"We're entering the woods." He said as he pulled me further into the area

"W-what are we doing here?" I asked again, a panic was hinted in my voice. He must have caught that for he looked at me and smiled reassuringly.

"Just relax," He said as we entered the woods, "I want to show you something."

We walked inside the shadows of trees and bushes. I noticed some flowers and animals designing the green and brown areas. The place was actually beautiful if you looked intensely to it.

I saw the beauty of the woods. How Ryoma-kun found the place? I didn't have any idea. Like I told you, he had full of surprises.

"Someone told me that we should have soju but we cannot because of our age."

His words brought me back shortly. I looked at him curiously, "Soju?"

He nodded, "Walking into the woods will be a part of it so thinking of the alcohol might be enough."

My eyes widened when I heard that from him, "You are not planning to drink, are you?"

"I am not," He frowned at me before he looked ahead, "As I've said, we are too young for that."

"Then, why are we walking in the woods?"

I was just curious. That was all. But I didn't expect that my curiosity could lead me into this situation.

I suddenly found myself pressed into a branch of a tree. My eyes widened as I realized what Ryoma-kun was doing. His hands were pressed on both sides near my face. His own amber eyes were staring straight into my own eyes.I knew that I was awfully blushing at how close my boyfriend was to me. The sun was shading the leaves above us, making the place dark but not enough not to see his expression.

"You want to know why?" He asked not leaving his gaze to mine. I couldn't trust my voice so I ended up nodding at him. His eyes changed into something intense, "I want to be alone with my girlfriend."

"E?"

He loomed over to my face and it made me catch my breath.

"I like you, Sakuno."

My cheeks turned red even more if that was possible. His confession caught me off guard. He didn't make me recover when he crossed the distance and kissed me fully on the lips. It seemed impossible but I felt thousands of sparks went into my body when he did that. His lips were moving coaxing mine. He never kissed me like this. I actually panicked when he bit my lower lip. I tried moving away from him.