Chapter 4

Your P.O.V 

"Finny this is Y/N." said Ciel. When I look at Finny I found him adorable. "Oh it's nice to meet you Y/N, my name is- oh nevermind you heard didn't you" he said. "Yes I did." I said. "Well I was just showing her too her room so if you will excuse us." said Ciel. "Oh yes master I'll be on my way." said Finny and with that he disappeared around the corner. We walked down the hall and at the very end of the hall there was my or well I should say guest bedroom. 

"Oh wow Ciel, it's beautiful- why is there a cat?" I ask

"Oh wow Ciel, it's beautiful- why is there a cat?" I ask. "Oh it's probably Sebastian he loves cats." replied Ciel. Well our talking woke up the cat, it look soooo cute. Anyway after the cat woke up the cat  came straight to me and started rubbing against me and purring. "Can I keep her or him?" I asked. "It's a girl and yes you may keep her." Ciel said. "Thank you so much." I said while hugging him. He stiffen and the cat hissed at Ciel. I let go and said "I'm so sorry Ceil." "It's ok Y/N." He said. "What is her name?" I ask "Luna, and I shall leave." said Ciel. "Oh ok, well see you later." and Ciel left. "Well it's just me and you Luna." I say. Luna lays down and starts to clean herself. I take this time to look around the room. I take 5 minutes and look around, and I had my own bathroom! I heard a knock on the door, I open up to see Sebastian with clothes. "Sorry to intrude mistress but I have brought nightwear and a change of clothes for tomorrow." "Oh no Sebastian you are not intruding and thank you". I say with a smile. "Oh I see you have found Luna" he said. "Oh yeah Ciel said it's ok that I keep her is that ok with you?" I ask. "Of course you can keep her, she seems to like you much more than  she likes me anyway." he said noticing how Luna was rubbing against me. "Well I should get going." said Sebastian." "Oh ok and thank you again." I said. And with that he left. "You know what Luna I'm going to take a bath." Luna got up and followed me into the bathroom. I striped of my dirty clothes and kicked them to a corner of the bathroom. I started the water and took a shower first to clean the mud and dirt off me. Then I cleaned the tub and filled it with water, and I put some soap in it to make bubbles. I got in and what surprised me is that Luna got in the tub with me I thought she would stay on the toilet. She got in and laid on my lap with her head with on the side of the tub. We laid there for an hour. I closed my eyes, then I opened them and taped Luna to tell her time to get out and she got out and shook herself to dry a little bit. I got out and got two fluffy white towels. I wrapped one around my body and the other around Luna so we could dry off. I left the bathroom with Luna in my arms and I left my dirty clothes in the bathroom. After I dried off Luna and laid her down on the bed I dried myself off and put on my nightwear. Then I put the wet towels in the bathroom and I put the change of clothes in the dresser drawer for tomorrow. After that I laid down on the bed and Luna came next to me and cuddled. And a few minutes later I fell asleep. 

Dream world

I woke up in the the middle of the night I look over to see Luna asleep. I got up out of bed slowly so I that I didn't wake up her up. I quietly got out of the guest bedroom. I turn around to see a hall, it was too dark to see where it goes from where I was standing. The only light there was, was the light coming from the moon through the big windows. I walked down the hall and it seems to go on for forever. After some time, I see two double doors. I was about to open them when I heard a voice "Leaving so soon?". I turn around to see Sebastian. "Oh I didn't know these doors lead outside." I say. I feel nervous, no I uncomfortable around him for some reason, like... he's not human. No that's crazy why wouldn't Sebastian be human? Well Sebastian seemed to notice my  uncomfortableness because he asked "Are you ok mistress?". "Please just call me Y/N." I say. "Ok....Y/N" he said. I saw his eyes turn pink? I got scared so I ran away. I got Adrenaline coursing through my veins because I was running so fast. I could've sworn I heard Sebastian say "You can't run from me my dear~" Now I was think what in hell? Anyway Adrenaline left my veins as I slowed down and I was huffing and puffing but my breath hitch when I heard a voice say "My my someone's tired~" it was Sebastian. Before he could grab me I woke up.

Dream ends 

Still Your P.O.V

I woke up in cold sweat.Thank god it was just a nightmare. My sudden waking up woke Luna up. She notice how you didn't look happy so she rubbed against you to comfort you. As you petted her head you thought to yourself that I didn't know what that nightmare ment but my mom taught me that nightmares means something bad is going to happened. You looked at the windows it was still night, then you realised that you left the night on but you didn't care. You just layed down and fell back to sleep. 

///////Time Skip By Dreaming Of Anime/////////

Again Your P.O.V

I woke up much to my dislike because I was having the best dream in my life. It was morning. Anyway, Luna was on my face and I turned over and she fell off my face and woke up. I laughed and she meowed cause she was hungry. I got up and said "Ok Luna let me change and we will go to the kitchen to get you and me food." She seemed to agree cause she rubbed against me and purred. I chuckled and patted her head and went to change. After I changed I turned to Luna and said "Let's go."

I'm sorry for not updating I was working on an other story or fanfic. I will tell you guys if I'll be taking a break from the story so you guys know and don't get disappointed. Anyways it be very kind of you guys check out my other story please. Till next time-MLG-GIRL22