- Chapter One -

My breath was the only thing making a sound. Slowly as I watched my terrible stepmom open that report, my heart raced. Watching her every move was a death, but my eyes wouldn't move off hers. Lifting the edges off the sides and ripping the middle, she slowly grabbed the paper and began to read it, to herself thank god.

I could see dread in her grey eyes. Her mouth opened but no words came out. It was dead silence. The silence stopped when her hand came up to my face and slapped me. My eyes shot open, and I tried to open my mouth but she slapped me again. My face burned, it was red and had her hand mark. Her hand dropped the report and all I could see was the blurry back door because I was on the edge of tears.

Taking a deep breath in, and putting my blonde hair back into a ponytail, I've seen her coming down with a box. This wasn't a normal box that usually contained old memories. I could see on the box it said " diapers for teens ". Was this actually happening. Why did she own a diaper box. Maybe my eyes was messing with me, maybe it was a diaper box but did have memories in them.

I was wrong. She dropped the box, grabbed a knife and ripped open the box and just sat there was a box of twenty five diapers. I hear her snicker, then she spoke. her crispy voice went though me.

" My dear Amber. You failed me once again. You don't get it, do you? You are fifteen. Why can't you be smart like your mommy? " smiling at the word mommy, she glared down at the diapers.

Mommy? She called herself mommy. What the hell is going on. She better not. My older sister, Olivia warned me about this. Listening to her, I should have left but my stupid ass came running home to her. Diaper punishment, I think that's what Olivia called it. Where the daughter who failed a test gotta wear a diaper? She better not be doing this to me. I'm a grown woman, I do not need a diaper.

Grabbed a diaper from the box and she alighted tilted her head, holding the diaper. She grinned, that ugly grin sent goosebumps to my arms. I wasn't going to take this.

" Lets go baby. We got some process to do " She grabbed my hair, putting her hand around my ponytail and had the diaper in the other hand. She brought me to this room, it was new though. This room has never been here. I lived here my whole life! This is strange.

Looking around, it was all baby items. I've seen a pile of baby toys, diapers, box of bottles. It's like she was prepared for this moment! Even the babyblue walls was done with little drawings like butterflies and flowers.

She took me over to a room in the cornor. The door opened and it was a mini bathroom. She threw the diaper onto the floor and grinned. I couldn't hear her but I read her lips, it read ' Get changed my dear "

Five minutes passed and I haven't got changed. She came in and she started to get mad, her nostrils flared and her hand came up and slapped me across the face once again.

I put the diaper on only because I didn't wanna get slapped again. My face burned like hell. I was definitely in some pain.

She came back into the room and tilted her head, showing that disquieting smile " now that's a good girl.. oh look, it's 6pm. nap time " she laughed and grabbed me by the hand and brought me to that bed. it was like a totlers bed. it had a pink flowery bed sheets and pink pillowcases. she laid me down and tucked me in, like mothers do. she was not my mother, she never was and never will be.

she kissed my forehead and closed the blinds, clicking her heals while she walked across that floor. she left the room, with her hand turning the lights off and saying " goodnight, my little girl " and laughed. eh, that laugh burns my boat.

____________________

Here is the new version of ' My Diaper Punishment '. I promise to update this asap! If there is any grammar problems or something in that area, please lemme know so I can fix it!

This sucks right now, but it'll get better soon.

Ig: natashabickford
sc: natashaz6