suicide

I walk down the hallway of my school. "Slut." One girl giggles to her friend.

I know they are talking about me. They always do. "Hey how long for $2?" One guy says, walking next to me with two dollars in his hands.

I quicken my pace down the hall in search of my best friend, Harry.

I smile as his curly hair comes into view. "Harry." I say as he turns around. His smile fades at the sight of me.

"Styles you know her?" One of his friends say. "How long did she do you for?" The one with dark hair laughs.

"Harry. Make them stop." I coward closer to him but he steps back. "Harry?" Tears brim my eyes as I pull my sleeve down more over my wrists.

He steps back again and his 'friends' surround me. They start to pull at my sweat shirt collar, showing my cleavage.

"Harry help!" I shout as they pull at my clothes. His emerald eyes watch my watery ones as his so called 'friends' violate me.

"Harry please!" I cry as his buddies throw me to the floor. "Lets go

Styles."  One said but he didnt move.

"Dont worry," he looked at my shaking body. "She liked it." He smirks and walks away.

I cry into my hands and look up to see Harry giving a hand out to me. "No!" I push it away.

"Fuck you! Fuck you Styles!" I yell and jump to my feet. "(y/n), I-"

I swat his hand away from my shoulder. "You what!? You tried to stop them!? You tried to help!?"

He is now looking at the floor and whispers something. "What did you say?!" I raise my voice and he looks up.

"I said im sorry." He whispers, His eyes becoming watery. "If you were sorry this," I pull both my sleeves up. "Wouldnt have happened!" His eyes bulge at the sight.

"How many?" He whispers and I sigh but stand my ground. "183." I reply and I can hear the sob trying to come out his throat.

"Did I do this?" He asks, now looking at me. "Maybe if you were there for me, maybe you would know."

I push past the crowd that was surrounding us and I make it to the front doors of the school. I look back to see Harry one last time.

"Goodbye." I whisper as a tear falls down my cheek. I push the front doors open and hurry down the steps.

Im done.

Harry's POV

I look around the room and the crowd is silent. I dont know what to do. Its been almost an hour and a half since (y/n) ran off. "Follow her you jack ass!" A girl yells and my mind takes a while to process that my feet are taking me down the hall.

I hurry down the steps and run past the student parking lot. I would take my car but it will take too long.

I quicken my pace as her neighborhood comes into view. I trip on my own feet but recover quickly.

As I run up to her house I notice the door is slightly opened. Okay? I jump over her bushes and run through the front door.

"Y/N)!" I shout as I look around the house. I open and walk into her room. "(Y/N)!" I yell as her body lays on the floor.

"Please! No!" I pull her body into my chest and hold her. I look down her and see her wrists are bloody. I follow farther and see a bottle of pills.

"No." The sob in my throat comes out and I push her body off me gently. I lay my head on her chest to hear a heartbeat.

But there wasnt one.

I start to give her CPR for her to breath again, for her heart to start up.

But nothing happened.

"No!" I yell as I lift up off the floor. "No!" I punch the wall closes to me and fall to the floor again.

"(Y/N). Im so sorry." I whisper. "But its not good enough."

It wasnt.

She is gone. And im the only one who couldve stopped her.

But I didnt.