Under The Moonlight [7]

Chapter 7:

I dragged myself out of my bed, and started to get ready. Niall texted me a while ago telling me to prepare this afternoon because we are going to have a picnic. I don't know what popped into his mind to ask me for a picnic, but because he's my 'boyfriend', I said yes.

Anyways, I decided to wear an off-shoulder yellow blouse, and a pair of high-waisted white shorts, plus my white flats. I grabbed my phone and the picnik basket, and went out.

I headed to their apatment. It's weird because usually, you can hear their loud noise ten feet before their door, but now, it seems pretty quiet.

I knocked on their door, and Niall opened it for me.

"Good afternoon, pretty," he said, reaching for my right hand, and kissing it. I suddenly felt chills running through my spine.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Horan," I answered. 

We went inside the house, and he made me sit on the couch in the living room while he get some things.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"Liam and Louis with their girlfriends, and Zayn and Harry are doing the groceries," Oh. So everyone's out...

Wait, if everyone's out, that leaves Niall and I for the picnic. I agreed partly because I thought that we'll be with the others, and really, that's just what I thought.

He returned with another picnic box (the one similar to mine) and a piece of clothing.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Uh, yeah," I replied.

We made our way outside the apartment, and while walking he held my hand. We walked hand in hand down the hallway, where a lot of fans are taking pictures of us which I suppose will be going on Twitter. We rode the elevator, and just as I expected, there were also fan girls there who gave us their creepy looks from the time we stepped in until the time we have to move out. We went to the parking lot, still, his hand on mine. Is he just doing this for the media? Well maybe, but I can't help thinking that this is true, I mean, that he's not pretending. Okay. I should stop now.

His car (which was driven by a driver) took us to a park. I haven't been here before, but the place seems beautiful. We walked going somewhere-I-don't-know, and I'm not really paying that much attention to where he's taking me because my mind was preoccupied by the thought that up until now he hasn't let go of my hand. 

We stopped in the middle of a very wide field. Some fans were also there, but they seemed contented of just taking our pictures and seeing us. He placed the blanket. I sat with my legs stretched, and was about to get something from the basket when he laid on my lap, and closed his eyes.