Chapter 4

"Jake! Let go!" I yell out as i push my hands on his chest to push him off but I miserably fail.

"No", he growls and pulls me tighter and closer. So close, i can feel his warm body and smell his cologne, while we were dating he told me how he never liked too put too much so the smell was always faint.

"Jake me and you are through, I moved on and you cheated on me!" I say and stop struggling.

"Please" I cry out from his harsh grip. Soon after I can feel Jake's grip loosening.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. Seeing you and Ivan so close made me so...jealous. You know I'm truly regret that I slept with Madison, so please give me another chance" he says and hugs me.

"Don't call me that. I don't care how jealous you are, don't ever grab me like that."

He begins telling me how he misses me and all our good memories from our relationship.

"Savannah, come on, give me another chance at making you happy" he whines.

"You had your chance and you broke my heart, besides... I'm with Ivan now." I tell him, shocking him and myself.

"Ivan?" He scoffs.

"Yea. Oh and that reminds me, I have to meet him at his house in an hour so if you'll excuse me" I say walking past him and to the sidewalk. I hear him turn with me and begin to follow me.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Walking" I quickly reply

"Its more than an hours walk" He says and laughs.

"Yea? Well I need some time to think" i snap.

"Dont be silly, let me take you. I was going back home anyways. Please?"

"Fine." I agree and follow Jake to his car. I was honestly wishing he would offer to take me because I forgot my card and money at home so I would've had to walk.

...

"Savannah? I hear as soon as I walk in the house. I look around and see Emilio approaching me.

*Emilio's POV*

On my way to the kitchen I hear the front door unlock and I see Savannah and Jake coming in. Being honest here, Savannah is stunning, I saw her at the party yesterday but I lost track of her before I could even get the guts to go and talk to her.

"Hey, Emilio" she says and gives me a smile which makes me stomach do backflips.

"Me and the group are going to go outside and enjoy the pool, wanna join?" I ask her in hopes that I can spend time with her trying to get to know her.

"Actually, I left all my things at my house. I don't have any swim wear" she says.

"I can borrow you something" Tessa says as she's coming down the stairs and coming towards me.

*Savannah's pov*

"Thanks" I say sarcastically as Tessa and I walk to her room

"Here" she says and hands me an olive top that ties at the neck and covers the whole chest except for the slightly big slit on the center, flattering for my boo.bs and a plain olive bottom thats a bit cheeky.

"It's the smallest I have unless you want to wear this one" she says as the holds up a bright pink matching top and bottom with paw prints on it.

"Nope" i say popping the p and taking the olive bathing suit and walking towards the bathroom. Once I lock the door, I change and look at myself in the mirror. It's very revealing but I keep it on either way. As soon as I walk out of the bathroom my body clashes with another tall figure and immediately I recognize the scent. Ivan. He backs up a bit and I apologize without making eye contact.

"Wait" he says and grabs my wrist

"What?" I ask curiously. His eyes are looking up and down my body and he had his bottom lip in between his teeth. He doesn't even try to hide the fact that he's staring until he finally looks up into my eyes and flushes and looks away. He then rubs the back of his neck and looks at me again.

"So I heard we're dating" he smirks.