Chapter 1: Meet At The Airport

Seoul , South Korea

"Man I'm dead" Chanyeol slumped on the sofa gasping for breath . "You can say that again. " Chen replied, reaching out for a bottle of water nearby , gulping it down within a few seconds. " At least we don't have to go through another concert like this . " Leon said while walking in reading a book in her hands . "Jeez can you guys keep it down I'm on the phone ! " Suho scolded as both D.O. and Leon immediately shut their mouths while the rest of them stuck their tongues at the leader, who rolled his eyes in annoyance. With that the rest of the members continue with their chatting and whining of being exhausted and all.

Their manager walked in on them suddenly without notice and all of them scrambled onto their feet as they bowed to him, only to have Kai being called out. The dancer seemed nervous at first, but obeyed, walking outside. "What do you think happened?" Tao whispered to Chen, who shrugged his shoulders as the other members whispered. But then, they did not expect Kai to smile like a psychopath when he entered the room with their manager, who cleared his throat.

"Guys. I have a deal with you. I promised that after this performance, you get to go to China." All of them cheered, but some were still confused why Kai was called out personally. When their manager left, Kai continued, "Remember Kyler? I asked Hyung if Kyler could join us on tour in China. HE TOLD ME SHE SAID YES !!!!! SHE SAID YES !!!" He shouted in glee and enveloped D.O in a bone-crushing hug.

The members look at each other before understanding what he meant , "You mean Kyler Lin, that girl you kept mentioning to us as your childhood best friend and neighbor ? " Sehun questioned as Kai nodded eagerly to the maknae. "Wait let me get this straight, Hyung. The manager actually allowed this? " Leon asked, surprised by the fact that their manager allowed someone to join them on tour .

"Yes! " Kai shouted and begin to run around the room like a kid and surprisingly Baekhyun and Chanyeol join him. Suho sighed while Kris pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head. "These kids...aigoo." Then Kai start teleporting everywhere which startled the members.

"KAI! " Xiumin scolded before he realised that he was freezing the place which cause the temperature to drop rapidly. " Hyung, control your powers! " Luhan exclaimed as Xiumin look around before blushing and start laughing awkwardly. "Brr! Xiumin Hyung please reverse this!!!" Leon shrieked while shivering before hugging Chen while Chanyeol roll up his sleeves , activated his powers and begin to rub his hand before placing it on the floor. Beneath his palm was glowing orange and within seconds the floor turned warm. Then the room slowly regained back it's original temperature. "Ah much better." Sehun said.

As D.O. started pulling Baekhyun's ear , both Suho and Leon let out another sigh while Kris shook his head again before muttering something under his breath. "Well this is....amusing." Chen said while watching Baekhyun and Kai getting scolded by D.O. , Luhan and Xiumin . Lay just smiled at them cluelessly, Tao and Sehun just look at each other before laughing loudly. "Guys we have to be more careful with our powers,otherwise someone might expose our secret." Leon said as all of the boys give her an apologizing face. After a moment of heavy tension surrounding them, Suho coughed, breaking the awkward silence. "So when is Kyler arriving?" Kai took out his phone once again to check the text that Kyler sent earlier.

" She's says she's will meet us at the airport later around 11pm ish? " Suho raise his eyebrows, "Bwo?" Chen queried. "So should we start packing cause it like 10pm already." Lay stated the obvious as the other 12 of them gasped while some cursed. "Lay why didn't you say this earlier?" Baekhyun argued while grabbing Chanyeol to their wardrobe to pack their stuff. Leon followed right behind them and shoving into the huge crowd, "Lay-yah, please check what you forget!" Luhan reminded him before dragging away by Chen as the rest rush to pack their stuff, Lay and D.O. was the only one in the room. "Aigoo..." D.O. sigh while Lay just smile . " Want head to go grab something to drink before they come back ? " He asked as D.O thought for a moment before nodding .