"Ok but I think you should still take a test." He said and I nodded.

"How about I ask Amber to get one for you?" He suggested.

"I guess that will be alright." I said wiping my tears. 

"Now wipe those tears off your beautiful face and come downstairs." He said and my heart fluttered. He always knew how to make me feel better. I wipe my face and we both stood up and went downstairs. Everyone was already siting at the table with lunch on the table.

"Hey Naomi are you okay, you were upstairs for a while." my mom said worried.

"It's okay mom, I just came on my cycle." I smiled and she nodded. I sat down and Liam sat down next to me.

"Don't worry I asked Amber to go to the store after lunch." He said and I nodded. 

"Ok now that everyone's here, let's eat." Liam's mom, Rose said and everyone dug in.

___________________________

Once Amber came back with the test she hid it on the bathroom, and went back in the living room with al the others. Amber nodded to us and gave me a small sad smile.

"Mom, Rose can me and Liam talk to you please?" I asked and the four of us went inside the kitchen since everyone was in the living room.

"What is it honey?" My mom said. I looked at Liam and he nodded at me.

"Well mom, Rose me and Liam have to tell you something that's very disappointing." I, said looking at them straight in the eyes.

"Okay what is it dear your scaring us." Rose said.

"Well mom please don't be mad but we didn't mean for this to happened, it just happened." Liam explained.

"Liam just tell me already." Rose said.

"Naomi please just tell us. Whatever it is we will support you." She said reassuringly.

"Mom I think I might be pregnant." I said slowly. I looked up and saw our mom's with wide eyes.

"Liam please tell me this is a joke?" His mom asked.

"Mom this isn't a joke we think Naomi might be pregnant." he said.

"Naomi I thought you said you came on your period?" my mom asked.

"I thought I did to, but I guess I was wrong." I said.

"Naomi you need to take a test now, do you have one?" She asked and I nodded.

"Well go ahead and take one and we'll be standing in your room waiting for you." She said and I nodded. I went to the to the bathroom and took out the test and sat down, peeing on it.

When I read the box it said that I have to wait five minutes. So when I was done peeing on it wiped myself, flushed the toilet and put it on the counter and waited. I  can't believe I might actually be pregnant. I know this wasn't planned but if I am pregnant, then I will make he or she has the best childhood as possible. Once five minutes was up, I walked out the bathroom and walked in my room.

"So?" My mother asked immediately.

"I'm too scared Liam will you come with me?" I said with watery eyes and he nodded. Together we walked to the bathroom and closed the door and looked at me, grabbing my face in his hands.

"Naomi whether it's positive or not I will still love you okay?" He said and I nodded.

"I know I love you Liam." I said softly. He took the test off the counter and looked at it squarely.