"Come on let's go help?" I said and we got up, going in the kitchen helping them cook lunch.

____________________________

"Amber, China, Olive can I talk to you guys." I said and they nodded. They wiped off their hands and walked with me to my room. I closed the door and locked it.

"Ok I'm thinking about telling my mom." I said.

"About the pregnancy thing, why?" Amber asked.

"Because if I keep throwing up then she'll know something is up and I hate lying to her." I said.

"Then you should tell her." China said.

"Yeah if you guys have that kind of relationship, then you tell her." Olive said

"Good because I hate lying to her." I sighed in relief.

"When do you plan on telling her?" Amber asked.

"Maybe after dinner, when we're all settled down." I said.

"How well do you think she'll take it?" Olive asked.

"I honestly don't know. My mom can be understanding at times but she'll be disappointed in me but still happy for me." I said.

"If she's that understanding then you should tell her now." China suggested.

"Do you really think I should tell her now?" I asked them.

"Yes." They all said.

"Ok stay here I just have to use the bathroom." They nodded and went to the bathroom. When I looked down I noticed there was no more blood in my pad. I could have sworn when I used the bathroom yesterday I came on my period, now there's the little bit there from yesterday. I did my business and flushed the toilet and ran to my room.

"Guys we have a problem." I said panicking.

"What is it?" They said in unison.

"Yesterday I came on my period but when I went to the bathroom, there was nothing else on the pad but the little but from yesterday." I said worrying.

"Then that could mean only one thing Naomi, your pregnant." Amber said.

"But but..." I was about to say something when China cut me off.

"Naomi you have to take a test or go to the doctors. It's the only way you'll know for sure." Olive said and I nodded.

"And you'll have to tell Liam." China said.

"I know." I said on the verge of tears. They all had sad expressions and they came and group hugged me.

"Naomi listen everything will be fine." Amber said softly. Just then we heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Naomi are you okay?" Liam said on the other side of the door.

"Guys he's at the door." I said panicking.

"Naomi it's okay calm down. You can do this is if you stay calm." Amber said and I nodded. They all gave me one more hug and opened the door letting Liam in, closing the door behind them.

"Naomi are you okay?" Liam asked sitting down and putting me on his lap.

"Liam I have to tell you something."

"What is it baby your scaring me." He said with a worried expression.

"Liam I don't know how to say this but I'm pregnant." I said and he just looked at me.

"Are you sure, did you take a test?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No but yesterday I came on my period so I thought I wasn't. But before you came in I saw the same amount of blood from when I thought I started."