chapter 5

ella pov

I didn't know where I was going all I knew is that I wasn't going to stop.Well aleast I thought I wasn't I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist stoping me from running. It had to be naill  because I felt warmth.

"Ellie why did you run",naill said worried.

"Naill I can't preform im gonna mess up in front of those people just like I did in xfactor I cant embarrasse my self like that again.I will not be a laughing stock for the second time in a row", I said with  tears threatening to come out.

"Ellie all super stars feel like that you have a great voice and everyone needs to hear it",Niall said.

"All you do is close your eyes and imagine your self in a field full of flowers you just by your self",Naill said.

"please try it and it you absolutely hate performing in front of people which my I add is your dream ",Naill said ranting.

I nodded and smiled feeling confident and confident by Justin biever came it my head.I walked like a model to the stage. After I introduced myself I closed my eyes and imagined myself in a field like Niall said. I heard the music play I counted the beats and when it came time to play I lost myself in the music. I had my eyes open and was walking around the stage like a boss.

I was sad when my seven songs were over.I said goodbye to the crowd and walked off the stage. The first person I hugged was Naill and whispered in his ear thank you. He smiled and nodded his head as a sign as your welcome. The boys did great but I refuse to hug them they are way to sweaty. We went back to the bus and crashed.

NEXT MORNING.

:+》:+》:+》:+》:+》:+》:+》:+》:+》

Liam wakes up first and wakes the rest of us up.After we are all up and dressed we decide to go to my favorite restaurant called the waffle house.

"hi I'm Brandi what would you like to order",A girl who looked about sixteen asked.

"I'll have three waffles with strawberrys and extra whip cream", I  Told brandi.

"I'll have the same,me too,me too,"the said apparently they like waffles and strawberrys.

By the time the waffles came I was staving. I filled my fork up with a big piece of strawberry and whip cream. It tasted weird in my mouth but I ate it anyway.By the time I finished my breakfast my mouth was itching badly and I'm pretty sure my face was incredibly red.   It felt like I had ate something I wasn't suppose to. Apparently the boys noticed too.

"Ella are you okay",Harry asked.

I opened my mouth to speak but I found it really hard so I shook my  head no.

"Boys We need to get to the hospital now because I think she have a allergic shock   because the same thing happened to my sister when she ate peanuts",Said liam.

(Skip car ride)

We pulled up at Green oaks hospital.I sat down while the boys check me in at the reception desk.About the three minutes later a doctor comes and takes me too a room. He gives me a shot and all of a sudden I get really sleepy. And the itching in  my throat goes away but it still felt like I couldn't breathe. So I just close my eyes and let the sleep take over.

Liam pov

What seemed like a hour was really thirty minutes when the doctor came out.

"Well we have good news and bad news",said the doctor.

"Alright just give it to straight doc",Lou said.

"Alright then well Miss. Gardner she is not doing well but fortunately we got the strawberrys out just in the nick of time.But before we got the strawberrys out we had to give her some medicine which she was deathly allergic too and that caused her to past out bec-",Doctor Hamilton started to say but was interrupted by Naill.

"Is she awake"?,Naill  hollered.

"As I was saying because her throat closed up completely.We put her on a breathing machine but it's not working correctly. And there for Miss.Gardner has slipped into a coma.I am very sorry.",the doctor said sincerely.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Didn't see that coming did you?Well anyway I will update next Saturday bye.!!♡♥♡♥