chapter 14

It's now six in the morning. Your probably going to ask why the hell am I up so early. Well it's  pouring raining. The rain usually helps me sleep but not when it's thundering and lightning. I absolutely Can Not sleep in that kind of weather. So right now I'm in the living room with the T.V on low watching the weather channel. The forecast is that it's just suppose to be raining just for today.

   Well that's good news because Niall and I discussed me going to Columbia  early. So I can get done sooner. I am choosing to get my degree in nursing because I love children new borns especially. And I really think nursing will be the job for me. It's something that I know I won't get tired of and that I know is worth going through four years of college for. I'm not a lazy person so I know i can take all the crap that college throws at me.

  Soon it's seven so I call Columbia University to see if I can  come a year early. They said that I'm in luck because a semester just started so they can let me. But I have to be in New York  by next week. Wow I have no idea how Niall is going to take this. But I'm hoping that it's good.

  I was thinking on how to tell Niall that I was going to have to be in  Columbia in a week. When I heard some noise in the kitchen. I carefully get up to go see. But I made a pit stop to the bathroom first to get a curling iron because it might be some crazy fan trying to get a lock of the boys hair so they can clone them like the creepy bitch they are. Anyway I walk in to the kitchen holding my curling iron like a baseball bat. And I'm ready to swing till I see who it is.

And ladies and gentlemen the best and loudest noise maker in the world is..... Niall Horan.

"oh good morning ella who were you talking to on the phone"

"oh ummm I was uh talking to the board of Columbia University" , replied nervous out of my mind.

"oh about going ealry? What'd they say?"

"Well umm they did say I could early"

"That's great! Wait why aren't you happy about it.

"Well Niall I am happy about it. But I umm have to be in Yew York by next week."

"What! what the hell ella? Next week really?.

"I know Niall and I'm really sorry about that but aleast I can actually go early."

"I know ella and i really happy for you but a week really a fucking week ", Niall just about yelled. I could tell he was trying to keep  calm.

"okay hold up a minute don't be yelling and cursing at me just because I'm trying to get a damn education. And So what if I have to be in Columbia in a week. It's not like I don't have breakes. And excuse me for thinking that our relationship was strong enough",  I say back with just as much iteration and attitude as he did  not caring that the rest of the boys are  now awake and watching us with a mix of expressions.

" How do you know that we've barely even been away from each other."

"That's what I want to know. Can we stand by each other through out every different obstacle? And college is a big obstacle to stand through. And I'm not for relationships that are going no where. "

"Ella what are you trying to say then".

"I'm saying that I want to know if we are actually strong enough to last like we think we are. And if we aren't we can know now instead of later. Niall I personally think we can get through this. Please", I say with my voice getting softer with each and every word.

" Okay ella i see what your saying I'm willing to get it a cha- " , Niall tired to say but louis cut him off.

"Okay not to interrupt- "Louis starts to say before I cut him off.