Aragon

Bullying

I just wanted to talk about that for a while. Just this week one classmate of mine told their parents that they never want to come back to our school, because he was bullied and I think it is horrible! So I just wanted to tell all the bully's out there that bullying is bad and you shouldn't do it! What is so fun about it? YOU SHOULD STOPP!!!

Maisila

*Strong Aragon #not important#

Now the real chapter:

POV:Arya

Eragon came back! It is amazing! I know that I always said that we are nothing and will never be, but after capturing Belatona, I started to like him and when he found out my true name, I knew that I liked him. With time I've just started liking him more and more, so now when I saw him again, it took all my strength not to jump in his arms and kiss him.

We walked around Ellesmera for about an hour stopping under the Menoa tree. There we sat down and I whispered him his true name "is it still yours?" "Yes" his answer surprised me. His life had been so different lately. I thought about how his life must be interesting, when it acquired to me: he still loved me! I was very happy, but I had to make sure, so I did the ultimate and blankly asked him straight to his face :"so Eragon, your feelings are still the same?" He looked shocked

"Yes Arya, I can't help it and I'm sorry but yes, I love you!" I was overly joyed so I scooted over and kissed him.

POV: Eragon

Arya asked me wether I still felt the same way about her or not. I was shocked. But answered truthfully saying that it was true. I thought that she would angry or sad, but what I would never have guessed, was what she did next. She kissed me fully on the lips. I was shocked and couldn't do anything. She stayed there for a while longer, waiting for me to respond, but I was paralyzed. After about 20 seconds she stopped, clearly offended and ran away. I still couldn't move, but I realized that she liked me, she kissed me and I didn't react. She was probably somewhere crying her eyes out because she thought I didn't like her. I had to do something! I loved her really much, so I stood up and left to look for her.

POV: Arya

I kissed him! It's felt amazing. I stayed there for a long time, but he didn't react. Finally I thought that he actually didn't want to kiss me so I ran to my rooms in the Tialdari hall, jumped on my bed and started crying. After 2 hours I heard a knock on the door, but knew that it is Eragon, so I didn't go and open the door. I heard someone say kausta and the door exploded. As I thought it was Eragon. He walked right to me and kissed me. What, I thought he didn't like me! Even after what he had done, his kiss felt really good. I had butterflies in my gut. I wrapped my hands aroun his neck and pulled him closer. The fact, that we both had an elves strength made the kiss very hard, but we didn't mind. We stayed like that until we had to breath and then reluctantly separated. Eragon explained why he hadn't reacted when I kissed him and actually, even though I didn't admit it I found it kind of sweet.

POV:Eragon

The kiss felt awesome. I could have stayed there for ever. I held her around her waist. After we broke apart I explained her how I had panicked. "To answer you're earlier guestion, I'm staying in Alagaësia for about 6 months. I think I'll spend 2 moths here 2 months in Carvahall an month in Ilirea a month with the dwarves and then another week with you. After that I'm heading back home to the riders".

So, how was it? 2 chapter today! Although I'm posting only one... Tell me what you thought! Not that long but longer then the last...

Maisila