New Girl in Town

Magic is everywhere. You just have to open your eyes to see and the exactly what I found out one day. My name is Marry and my story begins when I was still considered a child. I was no more then 15 when my mother and father died in a car accident.

It hadn't even been a week after the funeral that I was shipped off to my grandma Lilly's. My grandma Lilly always seemed a little strange to me. I'm not sure if it was because she lived in a small house in a small town or if it's because I caught her talking to a doll.

When I told my mom she said I was making it all up. But that was when I was 5 so no one ever listened to little kids. But that isn't where this story starts. This story starts right when I was moving in with grandma Lilly....

"Marry....Marry wake up we're here." grandma Lilly said

"What? Where are we?" I asked waking up

"We're at the house." she said

It was just like I remembered. White house with red curtains. Grandma never liked changes. But don't get me wrong I love my grandma to death. Mainly because she isn't like other grandmas. She doesn't pinch your cheeks until the hurt, or knit ugly sweater, or even bake until cookies are coming out of your ears.

No my grandma Lilly is different. She loves to travel and explore the world. But there is one thing that I don't like about my Grandma. She has lived in this small town since she was little. It's not that I don't love this town it's just that it's boarding and...

"Marry are you ok?" she asked

"Yeah just thinking." I said

"Ok well let's get inside and get you unpacked." she said

I nodded my head and got out of the car. As I headed towards the house I seen movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked over to see a boy walking towards us.

"Grandma who is that?" I whispered

"You know who that is." she said

"No I really don't." I said

"That's your friend Mark." she said

"Really?" I said

"Yep why don't you talk to him for a while. I'll call you in later." she said

"Ok"

I can't believe that's Mark. I haven't seen him in almost a year.

"Hey Marry long time no see." He said

"Yeah" I said

"How are you? I heard about your parents." he said

"I'm ok but thanks for asking"

Mark just looks so different form the last time I seen him he was really short, as pale as pale could be, he had braces and glass, and was always falling over. But now holy fuck he looked good. He went from being 4' 2" to being like 6'2". He must have went to the beach because he wasn't pale at all. The braces and glasses were gone to.

"Hello Marry you there?" he said

"Yeah sorry I just can't get over how much you've changed." I said

"Yeah I have been hitting the gym," he said fleaxig, "But what about you. Your hair is blond and really long and your about as big as a toothpick."

"Oh shut up." I said laughting

"But really you do look good." he said

"Thanks so do you." I said

"Thanks, so do you remember Nicky?" he asked