Burns

*Time skip*

Draco's POV:

It's been two weeks since Harry was first turned into a child. He's six years old now.

We've only found a few more bruises covering his body, which is good, I suppose.

Blaise has stopped acting like such an asshole and has actually started helping us, though Harry is still slightly frightened by him.

Hermione and I work together really well surprisingly, by this point I consider her a close friend.

I'm not on the greatest of terms with Weasley, however, we aren't fighting nearly as much as we used to.

As for Finnegan, we don't talk to much, or interact in general unless it has something to do with Harry. But I'm fine with that.

At the moment, we're in Transfiguration, Harry was watching as we all transfigured little mice into goblets.

Obviously, Weasley wasn't doing too well with his and turned his mouse into a goblet with a tail and ears.

You'd think that after so many years he'd finally be able to transfigure a mouse into a goblet... it really isn't that hard to do.

What did I expect though, it's Weasley, never was the brightest, never will be. 

* Time skip *

It's been a couple hours since Transfiguration and Harry, Weasley, Blaise, Finnegan, and I are all at lunch. Hermione decided to go to the library and study instead of lunch today, leaving me here with a handful of incompetent fools.  I don't really trust any of them, except for Blaise, so I have Harry sitting beside me, much to Weasleys dismay. Harry had been shoving his face full of sweets, mainly treacle tarts due to Finnegan handing him one.  

" Oww..." Harry whispers quietly, almost to the point where I couldn't hear him.

I turn toward him, " What's wrong Potter?"

He shifted around in his seat as if he was uncomfortable for a minute Before answering, " Nothing.... nevermind."

" I don't think that's true, give me your hand," I grab his hand and spot a flaming red spread across the palm of his hand, " How'd you burn your self?"

He shrugs tearing his hand from mine. I sigh, agitated by his attitude.

" Harry, tell me how you burnt you hand," I say raising my voice slightly.

He flinches and whispers, " I was cooking..."

I shake my head in confusion and ask him, " What? Why were you cooking?"

Harry dips his head quietly saying, voice trailing off at the end" I had to make breakfast for Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia , and Dudley, he would have hit me if I didn't...."

I frown. Right, Hermione mentioned that... " Okay, let's go see Madame Pomfray, she should be able to heal your burns..."

We head off to go heal his burns leaving the group shouting at us and asking where we were going.

*Time skip*

We left shortly after Harry had been healed, Madame Pomfray had asked about the bruises so I had to pull her aside and explain.

We were then instructed to go talk to McGonagall, though, I decided to stop by the library to grab Hermione beforehand. What, I would feel more comfortable having her there with me.

After picking up Hermione we left to see McGonagall and talk about this situation.

*Time skip, sorry*

After talking the situation over with Professor McGonagall she let us know that it was likely that more burns or bruises would occur. When she said this she hadn't seemed mad but the was a slight hint of infuriation laced in her voice, you wouldn't have picked up on it if you hadn't know her for so long.

I frown and look down at the little boy excitedly explaining his day so far to Hermione.

Why did this happen to you? And why do I hate you nearly as much as I did before? What is happening to me?

//An//
Okay, first off I'm very sorry for the like, six month wait. I've been losing interest and am running out of ideas for where I am in this story. I'm not going to stop writing this story, the chapters will just be shorter so maybe they are a bit more frequent. I appreciate all the patience. And now, secondly, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1.0K READS!!!! I never actually thought I'd hit that mark when I first started writing. It's really been a confidence booster as of late and has encouraged me to continue writing and make sure I am still paying attention to this story. I really am sorry for the delay but as of this new year I'll try to make updated more often, at least once a month, maybe twice. Anyways, thank you all again for 1.0k reads it really does mean a lot to me. Love you all so much. Until next time, goodbye loves.